Chapter 32

Gray's POV - Two Years Later

"Yeah, that is great news. Okay. Alright. Thank you again, so much, Levi. I couldn have gone through the trial without you." Hugo gave me a glare behind the screen of the files. ¨Thank you again. Bye, see you then." I hung up the phone and put it on the table.

"So, what was that about?" Dad didn't look up from his computer. For the past six months he has been busy with case after case.

"Levi just called to tell me that the trial went through, and Ryu is being called in guilty. The Islam Police will be picking him up in around a month or two." I remembered back to when we found him again.

~*~*~Flashback~*~*~

"We need to find him." Sherlock looked over at me. I had my hands clasped together and Hugo had his hand on my shoulder. Levi and Lestrade sat in front of me.

"I have a place in mind, but he won't let me in with you all." I looked up. Being normal for the past month has been the best thing ever. I have put in my application of the police academy, and got a job at the local pizza parlor. Yes, I can't be a cop just yet.

"Let's get you prepared." Levi got a microphone and attached it to my clothing. Hugo watched closely to what he was doing.

Hugo walked up to me. "Are you sure about this?" His hands were on both of my arms. He had concern and fear in his eyes.

"We need to catch him some time." I smiled. The cab pulled up and I got inside. The police cars followed close by, but made sure not to get near the house.

The ride was long, but not long enough. My heart raced as I stood at the door. Each movement was hesitant, and I began to wonder if this was the best idea. I was about to get myself inside of a house, alone, with a psychopath. A bloody psychopath!!

I finally mustered up the courage to knock on the door. "Hello?"

"Ryu, it's me." What is the matter with me? Why did I say that out of all the things in the world?

The door opened and there stood Ryu. He wore normal clothing, which looked like more of pajamas. He smiled upon seeing me. "Want to come in?" I nodded my head.

With a deep breath, I walked inside. Ryu locked the door behind me. You can imagine how afraid I was now.

"I've missed you." He walked up and cupped my face. With a quick turn I avoided him and went to the side. "Did I scare you?" Yes! Yes you did, you bloody psychopath.

"No." I gave off a smile. Liar. Ryu observed me and then smiled. He walked into the kitchen.

"So, Ryu, why did you want me to forget everything?" I looked around the room. It was exactly how I remembered it. Almost like he hadn't touched a thing since I left.

"I wanted you to mostly forget the pain you went through. I forgot you had to be a killer if you wanted to live without the pain. How was that for you?" Horrible. I hated the fact that I hurt someone. Ryu walked back in with a cup of tea. He handed it to me.

"It was gruesome. I hated the fact that I hurt a person. Ryu, I'm not a psychopath. I'm not like you." Ryu nodded his head. It seemed that he caught onto that also. ¨Please don't be offended if whatever you give me, I will not drink or eat it." I set the cup on the table.

"I understand." Ryu had sadness in his eyes. "I suppose the cops are outside. It's alright. You can arrest me and turn me into the Islamic Police. I miss Korea anyways." Ryu surprised me with a grin.