Day 14 Continued (Special Announcement: Now Closed)

Day 14 Continued

________________

 "Hey Rory..." He nods at my date, "Julian."

Beside him was a leggy blonde, wearing a mini-skirt that barely covered her butt and a low hanging tube top.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Lee snaps. I glance at him surprised but back at Kale for his answer. He smirks, "Well, Paige and I wanted to see a movie. Is that a crime?"

So her name was Paige.

She must die.

Woah woah woah. Where did that come from?

She's a hoe. Look at her winking at Julian when Kale is right next to her.

I look to see what my conscience was talking about; sure enough I see her eyeing Julian.

What a hoe!

A tense silence falls among us, so I check my phone for the time. "As great as this is, Lee and I have to go," I state, desperate to walk away. Not only did I want this date to run smoothly but I didn't want to think about Kale and that girl. An unknown feeling that settles in my stomach. Was he dating her?

Why? Are you jealous? My inner voice drawls. Internally, I scoff. How ridiculous was that statement? I am most definitely NOT jealous.

Lies.

Ugh! Groaning, I stomp away, tugging Julian along with me.

"Sorry about that back there," Julian comments sheepishly, "He just bothers me." I hand our tickets to the girl standing before our theater door, "How come? I don't really understand what it is that happened between you two."

"It's a long story."

I quirk an eyebrow at him, "How long can it be? I mean you guys just meant a week ago."

Lee shrugs his shoulders and looks at me, "When two guys want the same thing. It gets messy." Giving him a confused look, I walk in the theater door. What could have possibly gotten them to hate each other so much in so little time. I feel like his statement was meant as a clue to me, but I was still clueless.

Sigh.

Note to self: Look into this hate-hate relationship.

Unsurprisingly, there was nobody else in the theater as we settle into our seats, just as the movie starts. About five minutes in, I hear a rustle in the previously empty seat next to me. I quickly turn to look at whoever sat next to me. "Kale!?" I whisper incredulously.

His expression adheres surprise, "Rory? Wow, I didn't know you were going to this movie."

"Sure you didn't" A pissed off Lee mutters from beside me. Furrowing my eyebrows, I stare at Kale and the blonde hoe bag next to him, "Since when do you like animated movies?"

"Since my beautiful date insisted that we watch this movie," He says, gazing at her in wonder.

Jesus Christ, I think I just puked. "Well that's... great." I turn back to the movie in a huff. She wasn't even the least bit pretty. I bet the only reason he went on a date with her was to get laid. I mean guys do have a thing for bitchy girls that have cantaloupes glued to their chest.

As the movie progresses, so does my annoyance. Right next to me, Kale and Ms. Trashy suck each others faces off. And when I mean suck- I seriously mean suck. I felt like a vacuum was going off, that's how loud the were.

"Mmh. Mmmh. Giggle, giggle, giggle." That's about the only thing coming out from Paige's mouth (not including loads of bacteria, spit, and STD's, but that's besides the point)