Information

NEW CHAPTER TOMORROW: JULY 4TH, 2014

Hello everyone! It's been quite a while hasn't it?

This chapter is not an update but it will be telling you a little about the future of TBP.

So, these past two and a half months have been very busy for me and full of many wonderful things- one of those being related to TBP. 

Now, I can't really get into the details quite yet but this is what I can tell you:

- The Baby Project will be finished by August

- It will then be re-vamped into a different 'book/plotline.' Meaning there will be a completely different book being made after this one. (More details to come soon!)

-  The Baby Project is being edited full-force right now so the updates are going to be sloooooowwwww.

- Please tell your friends and family to read TBP, follow, and like the FB page (link down at the end). The more people there are, the sooner TBP can get on shelves in your local bookstore! 

- I love all your faces and comments and messages. I swear I read every single one of them, however, I can't respond to all. SO THANK YOU. 

- Post things on TBP FB page! It is free to all my fans to write on and share random things with me on.  Heck, post things about the weather in Tanzania if you want!

If you have any questions or business inquiries, please email me. Please do NOT send questions regarding update days and other forms of fanmail. Save that for Wattpad or ASK FM/Facebook.

Thanks everyone! Have a lovely day and a late Ramadan Mubarak to all!

 FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Baby-Project/832129946813226

Email: officialdroppedjem@gmail.com

Instagram: manaal_ali

Twitter: its_manaal_yo

Ask FM: DroppedJem

Tumblr: droppedjem