Not A Chapter

Soooooooo. Hi. I'm not dead.

There's a lot of things that have been going on in life recently and it's crazy how so much can change within a couple of months. I'll forever be grateful for the never-ending support and love that you guys show. I won't justify my prolonged hiatus because many will feel the need to complain anyways. So here's what I'll say: I'm sorry for the delay and I'm sorry leaving you all hanging. Starting the second week of January, however, I hope to start updating regularly. 

There's some editing and other confidential things going on with TBP and that's why I haven't completed it yet. And it will not be completed until things get figured out. Again, TBP will NOT be finished until things get figured out. 

Regardless, I will be starting a new work that I believe will be even better than TBP. It is a story/collection of stories based mostly off of my life and its happenings. Like I said before folks... A lot has gone on in my life these last few months and, whether you realize it or not, you guys are my best friends and I want to share my journey with you.

This story is a rollercoaster of words and I hope you guys enjoy the ride.

Also, since many people have messaged me asking for advice on similar topics, I'm going to start a book answering all those questions. If you want me to discuss specific things, answer questions, or just want my opinion on anything and everything- just comment what you want to read down below. If you want to stay anonymous, email me at droppedjem@gmail.com with the subject 'Anonymous.'

Hope you had happy holidays. I love you all.

Manaal