Day 19 (Part 2)

Please check out my poems under "My Works!"

________________

Day 19 (Part 2)

Not Edited

_______________

"Ice skating.”

"Ple-wait what? Ice skating? In the middle of March?"

"Yep."

"Seriously? I knew you didn't have the capacity for thinking, but I didn't know it was this bad...” I trail off, shaking my head sadly.

Kale rolls his eyes, “Just go get ready smart ass.”

I stick my tongue out at him but follow his directions nonetheless. As I go up the stairs, I think to myself what I should wear.

Obviously, it would be cold at the ice rink so I would need a coat and some gloves- neither of which I had.

"Kale?" I call down.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to go to my house to get some clothes."

"Sounds good! We're leaving at 12."

Quickly, I run to Kale's room and grab my dirty pj's and other necessities to bring with me home. Since I wouldn't be coming back for another week, there was no need for me to keep my things here.

As I'm walking down the stairs, a dull cry makes its way to my ears. I follow the sound all the way to the kitchen, where Kale stands with the baby in his hands.

"You look so weird," I say, laughing at him 'burping' the 'baby'.

He rolls his eyes, "Hurry up. You have half an hour to get ready." I look at the clock in surprise, "Oh crap!"

I run out the door and to my house quickly. 

When I enter the house, Cyan is the first person I see. 

"What happened last night?"

I give him a confused look.

He sends me a pointed look with a glare, "You have ruffled hair, you're wearing yesterday's clothes, and you're way too happy."

Rolling my eyes, I start to walk towards my room, "Relax bro. I'm still a virgin."

"You better be!" 

"Rory?"

I stop in the middle of the stairs, "Hey mom."

"What are you doing here? Don't you have to be at Kale's house?"

"Kale's taking me on a date."

She grins up at me, "That's great!" Cyan snorts. "Where are you guys going?"

"Ice skating!"

My mom opens her mouth again but I cut her off, "Sorry mom, but I can't talk now. We leave at 12!" 

She laughs in response as I trip up the stairs in a hurry. Quickly, I run into the shower and put my hair in a bun. I take care of my legs and armpits before hopping out with a towel and running towards my room.

"Put some clothes on! Nobody wants to see any of your stuff!" Cyan yells from down the hall. I flip him off in return.

"Hey!" 

I go inside my room and, without procrastinating, throw on whatever catches my eye first. In this case: skinny jeans, a thin white sweater and converse along with some earrings and bracelets. I put my hair in a ponytail and throw on some mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. Grabbing my beige jacket (which was simple yet classy), my purse, and gloves, I run downstairs.