Ace Rider

Anna's Pov

I walked through the doors of my high school. Always been the same. The same old people that I disliked. I disliked everyone. Everyone hated me, and I hated them.

I ignored everyone's stare as I slowly walked to my locker. My headphones were in my ears and I was listening to a song I've been obsessed with for a while.

I'm Anna Marie Johnson. Anna for short. I'm 16. I'm not popular like everyone else at this school. I had no friends and I've never kissed a boy. I was waiting for the right time, the time I actually had found real love.

I made my way to my locker. People still had their eyes on me, snickering like they always do when I enter the halls, I'm pretty much used to it. I could care less how people thought of me.

I took my headphones out and that's when I heard people whispering, it was silent, I could hear them clearly. Probably talking about how much of a loser I am.

I then heard everyone gasp an I turned to see, Ace Rider. The bad boy.

He was really attractive and every girl in this school was attracted to him.
His hands running through his dirty blonde hair and his icy blue eyes looking at every girl while he walked down the hall.
He has 3 friends, Joshua Miller.
Joshua was tall, he was 6 foot. You had to look up to talk to him. Seriously. He was not bad looking himself, Black hair and green eyes.
He was intelligent, I was in every math class he had and he was incredible at math.
Then on to the second friend. Austin Cooper.
He was pretty clumsy and while staring at him he almost trips over thin air. Last year he fell into a trash can. Poor guy didn't see it coming.
He has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He is adorable I might say. I wouldn't fall for him though.
The third friend was Chris Peterson.
Chris was a class clown. He'd make jokes about everything you would do. Last year I snorted and he called me pig. He is very immature.
He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

I watched as they walked down the hallway as if they were walking the red carpet.

Austin being the clumsy one trips infront of me.

"Watch where you're going, smart one." Ace said. He was actually standing right infront of me.

His voice startled me and I looked up. His icy blue eyes looking deep down in my soul.

"I'm okay!" Austin said getting up and dusting himself off.

Joshua and Chris chuckling in the background at the scene.

After Austin dusts himself off he looks at me.

"Hey! You seem familiar!" He said pointing a finger right in my face.

It was quite rude to be honest. He was wingling his finger in my face.

"I'm-" but I was interupted by Ace.

"Yawn. I could care less." He said.

Ace was rude himself as well.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think I was talking to you." I said crossing my arms looking into Ace's eyes.

He rolled his eyes and I looked back at Austin.

"I'm Anna." I said putting my hand out for Austin to shake and he smiled at me shaking my hand.

"Sorry to cut this fiasco short but me and my friends have to go." Ace said grabbing Austin by the arm and dragging him away.

I watched as the four of them walked away.

I don't really see what all the other girls see in Ace..

He was attractive I can tell you that but he is very rude and he seems like he could care less about anything but how hot he looks.

I look down at the floor where Austin fell and there was a peice of paper rolled into a ball.

I picked it up and I didn't bother unrolling it I'm sure it was trash.

************

"Today we are going to read chapter four..." My teacher Mr. Edwards never has interest in what he teaches. I could feel his pain. Dealing with 30 kids in each class for 8 hours was pretty horrible. I couldn't imagine myself as a teacher.

The door swung open and Ace walks in with no facial expression that he was half an hour late.

"Mr.Rider, do you have a pass?" My teacher said.

"No." Ace said sitting in a desk beside me.

"Next time don't be late then." as Mr. Edwards said in his boring manner turning to face the chalkboard again.

"I know you have that paper ball." Ace said poking my arm roughly.

I turned to him, "I do." I said.

"Gimme it." He growled.

I pulled the paper ball out of my pocket and I handed it to him.

"Thanks." He said and he faced the front of the classroom.

What was so good about that peice of paper anyways.

I looked at Ace to see him writing on the paper.

He crumbled it back into a ball and threw it at me.

That's when the bell rang and Ace walked out of the class quickly.

I opened the paper and it said 'Meet me after school'