'Ace Rider Made Me Do This'

Anna's Pov

After Austin left I looked at Ace and he was staring at me like he had heart eyes.

"What?" I said giggling.

"You're so beautiful. My God. I'm glad to call you mine." He said.

I smiled, "Thank you." I said and he got up and started to kiss me.

Then it became a make out session.

Austin came into the room and Ace pulled away and he bit his lip in embarrassment.

"Sorry, you love birds." Austin said laughing.

"No, it's fine." Ace said.

I looked at Austin's arm and I saw blood running down off his hand and landing onto the floor.

"What happened?!" I said.

"Oh nothing." Austin said.

"What happened?!" Ace said getting up, noticing what I was talking about.

"It's nothing, really." Austin said going to the sink to grab a paper towel to clean the blood up.

"Did Chris do this to you?" Ace said furrowing his eyebrow in anger.

"I'm not answering that question." Austin said throwing the paper towel away.

"He did. Didn't he?" Ace said getting up from his chair.

"I'll be back." Ace said and he left the room.

"Oh my God.... He's going to cause trouble.." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well, that's your boyfriend." Austin said.

"Well, I love him and all but he can really get himself in some trouble,"

"Can you please go and check what he is doing?" I said to Austin and he walked out of the room and left.

******

Austin's Pov

"Ace?" I said in a demanding voice as I entered the empty hallway with Elizabeth's room.

I was now standing infront of her door.

My arm stung from where Chris stabbed me and it was sending pain through out my whole arm. I held my hand there for pressure, hoping the bleeding would stop but I doubt it.

I then saw Ace around the corner and he was mumbling something to himself and walking back and forth.

"Ace?"

He looked at me and he had tears in his eyes.

"What is it?" I said.

He pointed in the boys' bathroom and I walked inside.

What I saw made my skin turn white and I felt sick.

It was Elizabeth, she was killed, with a note that said,

'Ace Rider made me do this.'

****

Ooooooh. Long time no see?

Hope you guys liked this chapter, I know this doesn't really go with a love story but it goes with like them making it seem Ace is a badguy, but then again Elizabeth might not be killed.. Keep reading.

Anyways, Have a great day! && I love ya'll!

Xx Maddie :)