I Think I'm In Love

Ace's Pov

I drove off. I got too overwhelmed with Anna asking all those questions.

Elizabeth cheated on me... With Chris. My 'friend'. At least I thought he was my friend. That's where I was headed, to Chris' house.

My eyebrows were furrowed in anger and my blood was boiling. Yes I was angry but I was also upset as well.

I saw Chris' house. His car was in the driveway so I knew he was home.

I pulled over and I took a deep breath through my nose.

I got out and I saw another car. Elizabeth's.

My heart sunk down to my stomach. I couldn't believe it.

I knocked on the door and the person who I thought was my friend, Chris opened the door.

"Oh. Hey Ace." He said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes, "Thanks for being fake."

"W-what?" Chris said.

"You know what I mean, don't play dumb." I said.

"Hey who-" Elizabeth. The only person I didn't want to see.

The two people who I felt hatred for were standing right in front of me.

I looked back at Chris whos smile was now a frown.

"Oh." He said.

I lifted my eyebrows as he was thinking of an excuse.

He opened his mouth and closed it over and over and he was just wasting my time.

"Do me a favor?" I said.

They both looked at me.

"Both of you," I said crossing my arms.

"Never talk to me again." I said and I turned away from them both.

******

I spent most of my time driving around and waisting all my gas.

Then I decided to apologize to Anna. I felt bad that I did that. She was actually a very nice person and I liked her. She was an amazing person. I couldn't lose her to the way I acted to her.

I drove back to her house.

*****

I pulled up to Anna's house. I sighed and I walked up to her front door. I knocked twice and I waited for the door to open and reveal the beautiful face that belonged to Anna.

It opened but it a male. He was tall and he had black hair. His eyes were black and he was very built. I gulped and back up from he looked like Anna's father.

"How may I help you?" He said. His voice was very dark. It made me jump when I heard his voice.

"I-is Anna here?" I said. My voice was shaky.

"Who is asking?" He said.

"Ace. Ace Rider." I said.

"Anna, sweetheart!" The very scary man said.

She came running down the stairs.

"Yes?" She said and I smiled when I noticed her. She was wearing a magenta shirt and white shorts like I saw her earlier. Her long brown hair pulled up into a perfect ponytail.

"Ace Rider is here to see you." The man said.

"Ace?" She said and she turned to face the door that revealed me looking very dorky and awkward.

"Hey." I said.

She walked up to me, "Feeling any better?" She said.

She was so kind and nice and I really loved how nice to was toward me.

"Yes. Very," I said smiling.

"Good." She said. She pulled me into a hug. Her sweet sent of purfume hit my nose and I didn't ever want to let go.

I smiled.

"Want to come in?" She said.

*****

Wellll. Someone is falling In Love ;)

Xx Maddie :)