Wait, What?

Anna's Pov

Ace's note was kept in my binder, The words going through my mind like why would he want ME to meet him after school?

I didn't let it bother me until the time came.

It was currently lunch and I had no where to sit. So I liked to show you where I usually hang out... In the bathroom! It's definitely disgusting.

I wouldn't try it.

I sat lonely in a stall every lunch.

God, I am such a loser.

********

The final bell rang marking that it was the end of the school day.

I really wish I could rewind time so I didn't have to 'meet' Ace anywhere. I was shaking just the feeling of me, the loser, going up to him.

I didn't even know where he would hang out during after school hours...

Probably the football field, he's a football player for Pete's Sake!

I walk around the back of the school to see the huge football field full of hot guys in their uniform. I saw Ace drinking water on the bleachers.

I swallowed.

Here goes nothing.

I walked up to him slowly and I stared at him hoping he wouldn't look up from his phone screen. He was texting away and he smiled everytime he got a text message.

I finally reached a few feet away from him.

"Hey Ace." I said.

He didn't bother looking up from his phone, what a jerk.

He didn't say anything till he turned his phone off setting it aside and looked up.

"What do you want?" He said, his voice very demanding.

"You told me to meet you after school?" I said like I was asking him a question.

He gave me a confused look, "I don't recall?" He said standing up.

I pulled his note out from my bag and showed him.

"Oh. That. Yes." He said in between breaths.

I gave him a stare.

"I needed to ask you-" Before he could finish the coach called him down so he could practice.

I mean since I was already here I should watch.

He ran down there to his position. He was quarterback and he yelled out to his teammates.

I stared at him. I found this very attractive. How he played football.

I drew my attention to something else. His phone. Was still on the bleachers next to me. I didn't want to be nosy and snoop in his phone but it kepy buzzing and I looked who he was texting.

"Excuse you-" I heard Ace's voice.

It made me jump.

"I'm sorry-" I said my heart pounding.

He rolled his eyes and he took his rag out of his bag and he wiped his sweaty face with it.

"So what did you need to ask me?" I said, getting impatient with him.

"I need a tutor. I'm failing Spanish." He said.

"I don't even take Spanish?" I said.

This boy was clueless. I take a writing class because I would love to be an author when I'm older.

"You don't" He said confused.

"No." I said shaking my head.

"Well, can you help me still?" He said.

"How am I supposed to help you with this?" I said.

"You are smart." He said.

This made me smile. He called me smart, I'll take it as one of the sweetest things Ace Rider has said to me.

"Oh and.." Ace said.

I looked at him.

"You are invited to my party." He said.

Wait what?

**********

Ace Rider invited me to a party...

My first high school party. This has to be interesting... I've never been to a high school party before.

I don't even know if I want to go..

Those thoughts in my mind as I was waiting for my mom to pick me up.

I look down at my phone, I plug my headphones in and I play music.

Then I look up and I see Austin walking toward me.

I take my headphones out.

"Are you going to Ace's party?" He said sitting next to me.

"I don't know if I want to go." I said.

He gave me a confused look.

"What? Why don't you want to go to a high school party?" He said scrunching up his nose in confusion.

"I'm a loser. Do you really think if I went to a party they would leave me alone?" I said.

He still looked at me blankly. He then smiled and opened his mouth to talk.

"I'll hang out with you and make sure nothing happens." He said.

Okay. Austin Cooper was pretty great. He was sweet unlike Ace Rider who was a jerk.

I smiled at this.

*******

What do you think?

Do you like it so far?

I really hope this book gets somewhere *fingers crossed*

Let me know how you feel about it :)

Xx Maddie :)