Little Coffee Shop

Anna's Pov

"I'll see you later Anna Banana." He said.
~
"I thought you were beautiful. So what?" He said laughing.

He called me beautiful... And he gave me a nickname.

It's not usual for a guy to do that to me.
I didn't let it bother me and I continued to watch 'American Horror Story, Freak Show'

I just enjoyed the rest of my Saturday with no interuptions.....

"Anna!" I heard my mom's voice.

Ugh.

I get up from my bed and I walk down the stairs once again.

"Yes?" I said. I was pretty irritated by now. I keep getting interupted by someone, but I can't complain.

"I need you to go grab us coffee. I'm currently cleaning the kitchen right now." She said with one rag in her hand and a spray in the other.

Coffee sounded really good actually so I agreed to go grab coffee. The Café wasn't so far away so I decided to walk.

"Thank you." My mom said as I walked up the stairs to change to casual clothes. I was in sweatpants and a hoodie, I don't like to go out in public like that.

I changed to jeans and a normal red shirt, I put my white converse on and I went back down the stairs and went out the front door.

It was a nice day. It was windy but not windy where my hair goes everywhere.

Maybe walking was a good idea.

"Anna!" I heard a familiar voice and I turned around to see Austin running toward me.

He almost trips and I catch him like he did a trust fall.

"Thanks." Austin said a little embarrassed.

"No problem." I said.

He started walking with me.

"So, where are you going?" He said.

"The Café down the street, wanna tag along?" I said.

"Yeah. I have nothing else to do." He said shrugging.

We walked together and I thought of what Ace said.

"I think Austin likes you."

He couldn't like me. I looked at Austin and he was enjoying the walk looking at every car that drove by.

I didn't worry about it.

"So." Austin said breaking the silence.

I looked at him letting him know I was listening.

"Can you help me with Math. I have a D in there..." He said looking at me.

"Why can't you ask Joshua? He's pretty good at math." I said looking away from him.

"Me and Joshua aren't even that close. Me and Ace are pretty nuch best friends. Chris and Joshua are only Ace's friends for popularity." He said.

Wow, they were only using him...

"Okay." I said, "I'll help you." I said smiling.

Austin smiled and he looked in front of him.

"There's the Café!" He said pointing at the little coffee shop in front of us.

We walked inside, the smell of coffee beans hit my nose. It was nice in here I liked it, I never been inside here and I should come here more often.

"Hold on, I'm going to order real quick." I said to Austin and he went to sit by girls in the corner.

I giggled as he almost tripped over a chair.

"What can I get you?" The chasier said.

"Can I get two vanilla frapuccinos?" I said.

He nodded and wrote the order down.

I smiled and I gave him money.

I turned around to see Austin sitting down as girls tried flirting with him.

I went up to them.

"Hey." Austin said, "You're done?"

"Yeah. Just waiting for the drinks." I said.

Austin got up and followed me to a chair. I felt the girls roll their eyes.

I sat down and they called the drinks.

I grabbed them and me and Austin left.

"So, when do you want me to help you with your math?" I said.

"Tomorrow? At my house?" He said.

"Oh okay. Cool." I said.

Austin smiled.

***********
Do you guys think Austin really needs help with math? Or does he just want to hang out with Anna?

Comment and let me know :)

Oh and it is almost 1 year that I joined Wattpad! That is awesome!

Well thank you for reading :)

Xx Maddie :)