"Anna Marie Johnson"

Ace's Pov

I watched as Anna left the restaurant. She had tears in her eyes and she stormed off.

"Aw, you know she was a cutie." Elizabeth said.

"Can you stay out of my life?" I said turning to Elizabeth with red in my eyes.

"Aw, but how if I'm always in your mind?" She said smiling.

"That's not what I meant, I don't love you." I said.

"Ouch." She said and she walked away with a grin on her face.

Yeah. Everyone was looking, of course because they had to make a scene.

I payed the front desk and I went to look for Anna.

******

Anna's Pov

Ace was my ride home. Of course, I guess I'll be walking home... Till I come upon a telephone booth.

It was cold and my high heels were killing my feet, I could care less what was on these streets so I took them off.

I began walking bare foot, yeah I know I was actually pretty stupid at that point and of course, there was broken glass. I stepped on it.

"Ouch." I said in between the sharp pain in my foot that rushed throughout my whole body from my foot.

I feel to the floor trying to hold back the tears as the glass got pushed deeper into my foot.

I heard cars in the distance and I heard one pulled behind me.

I ignored as the person opened the car door.

"Anna?" I heard Ace's voice.

He came close to me. There wasn't any streets lights and he used him phone flashlight to see me.

"Oh my God, Anna you're bleeding!" He said.

"I'm fine." I said slowly.

"No, I need to take you to the hospital, that's pretty bad, babe!" He said.

I began to go unconscious and everything went all black...

******

Ace's Pov

I found Anna on the floor after driving around for a while. She was on the floor holding her foot and she was breathing heavily.

"Anna?" I said worried about her.

I turned my flashlight on from my phone and I saw blood everywhere.

"Oh my God, Anna you're bleeding!" I said.

"I'm fine." She said trying to push me away.

"No, I need to take you to the hospital! That's pretty bad, babe!" I said.

She looked at me with her glassy eyes and she passed out.

I quickly called an ambulance and they came and took her to the hospital.

I kissed her forehead before they took her into the back of the car and I followed them to the hospital.

*******

I parked pretty far from the hospital entrance and I quickly got out and walked extra fast than I usually do.

I got inside and there were people everywhere, doctors running around and patients walking around.

Everything was in slowmotion and I couldn't hear anything, I made my way to the front desk to check which room Anna was in.

"Excuse me?" I said to the lady at the front desk.

"Yes si- Are you okay? You're covered in blood!" She said.

"No, It's my girlfriend... Well, she was bleeding and they took her here do you know if I could go see her?" I said.

"Okay, calm down.. What is her name?" She said.

"Anna Marie Johnson."

She nodded and clicked away on her computer.

"I'm sorry, she isn't expecting vistors at this moment. I'll let you know when she is, you may take a seat." She said.

"I need to know if she's okay." I said.

"She's fine." She said.

Okay.. I sat down slowly. My heart was beating. I need to know if Anna will be okay. I love her...

*****

Well... It's been a while since I uploaded lol. Well enjoy this chapter! :) Hope you like it. I know I posted this pretty late..

I love you guys! I'm close to 400+ views!! This book is getting closer and closer to 1k! I'm excited!!!

Xx Maddie :)