A Perfect Night.. Ruined

Anna's Pov

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I looked at and and blinked to see if it was a dream or not.

"I must be dreaming. Ace Rider did not just ask me to be his girlfriend." I giggled.

He chuckled, "I did actually."

I looked at him and he was being serious.

"You're being serious?" I said.

"Why not? Anna, I love you." He said.

"I love you too, Ace." I said.

"So, what do you say?" He said.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend." I said smiling.

He smiled and grabbed my hand.

We walked inside and the first thing that caught my attention was the smell of pizza. Now I knew we were at a pizza place. I then heard fancy music played live by people with violins on the stage they had infront of the table for people to enjoy. This is the most sweetest thing someone has ever done for me. Especially since a boy is taking me out for dinner and I'm actually dating Ace Rider.

This isn't a dream, if it was it's a dream I can't wake up from. I hope I never wake up.

Ace took me to a table that he has reserved a few days before he asked me.

He pulled my chair out, "What a gentleman." I said sitting down.

"Anything for you." He said sitting across from me.

I smiled and enjoyed the sight of this beautiful restaurant.

But then someone came into my thoughts and I saw Elizabeth, she was only a few tables away and she was smiling and then I saw Chris.

"Ace-" I said.

"Hm?" He said from his menu.

"Elizabeth and Chris are here, behind you, don't turn around." I said quietly.

He looked at me and slowly put the menu down.

"Are they looking at us?" He said.

"No, I don't think they see us." I said.

"Good." He said letting out a breath of air.

I kept looking at them and left it alone, what's the least they could do anyways?

********

Ace ordered a regular pizza. Pizza was one of my favorite foods and I could eat it all day everyday.

"Are they still there?" He said.

"Who?" I said taking a big gulp of my drink.

"Chris and Eliza-" He said.

"Oh," I looked back at their direction and there they were still sitting there laughing obnoxiously, "Yeah..."

He sighed, "I swear, they are always there when I'm trying to have a great night."

I sat there and took another sip of my soda.

I looked back at them.... They were both looking at me, and I made sure I wasn't just seeing it.

"Ace.. They are looking at us," I said still staring at them not blinking once.

"Look away." He said.

I looked at Ace, the most gorgeous human being I've ever laid eyes on.

"Okay, Miss Googly eyes." I heard Elizabeth's voice.

I looked up and she had a evil grin on her face and Chris was behind her.

"What are you doing here?" She said trying to play it off.

"We are trying to have a date." Ace said standing up making a scene.

"Ace-" I said.

"Sh." He said.

"Why? Everytime I try to do something to get you off my mind, you are always there?!" He said raising his voice.

Wait... That means he has Elizabeth on his mind...

"Oh, you think about me?" She said crossing her arms and smiling.

"That's not what I meant." He said.

"Huh. Yeah okay, if you still love her, get back with her." I said walking away from them 3.

I knew it, Ace hasn't changed one bit.

********

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I don't have an excuse lol all I have to say is that I am a lazy piece of 💩 😂😂. Well love you guys! Hope you enjoyed the drama in this chapter 😛❤️

Xx Maddie