Big Mistake Chapter One

Lilly’s Pov

“Oh my God Lee Anna what did I do last night? I mean we drove up here got a room and then went out. I can’t remember what happened.” “Sis we went out last night after we got our room.  We went to that club down the street.” “Oh yeah I remember that, and we both decided that we would get drunk and forget about the SOB’s that we left at home.” “That was the plan, so we went to the bar and we started drinking and meet some got guys. They bought us drinks and we were having a good time.” “Well, then what happened.” “After we were drunk and all of us having a good time, we all left.” “So what were their names? And what did we do after we left them?” “I can’t believe that you don’t remember their names sis, and as for what we did, you already know what you did.” “Yeah and dad is going to kill me when he finds out.” “HAHA, yeah he is so going to kill you. Anyway the guy that I got with his name is Alex; you got with his best friend Joshua.”

Lee, I am so going to kill you. I can’t believe you let me do this. I hope dad kills you too.” “Na, I didn’t do what you did. And we are big girls so dad might not be too hard on you.” “You do know we are talking about our father?” “Yes but you are over 18 so he really can’t say too much to you.” “Right, Christopher Ryan Rain, Multibillionaire, owner of many hotels, including this one, isn’t going to kill me. I don’t know if momma dropped you on your head when you were a baby, but daddy is going to kill me.” “You know Lilly, you are right but I wanted to try and make you fill better. So what are you going to do about this situation?” “I am going to go figure out a way to stop daddy from finding out, then I am going to go find this Joshua and figure out the mess we are in. But first I am going to go back to sleep and see if maybe this is all a dream.” “HAHAHA, nope this isn’t a dream.” With that my sister pinched me.

Lee Anna left the room, so that I could think, plus I really was going to take a nap. I had too much to think about. I have decided that I will no longer go out and get drunk if this is what happens when I do. I am so dead, and if my daddy finds out he will kill me, plus I didn’t even think about my brother Daniel. When he finds out he will kill us all. Oh God what did I do?