Big Mistake Chapter Three

Lilly Pov

            I had just fallen asleep when I heard the bedroom door open and close “Lee Anna go away, I’m trying to sleep, I don’t feel too well.” While saying this I used my left hand to wave her out, not even thinking about what was on that hand. However, I didn’t hear the door open and close again. No it was way worse than that; I mean I didn’t even expect what was coming.

All I know is I heard a deep muscular voice go off, and boy was he pissed. “WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANIGN OF THIS?” My eyes popped open so fast and I looked right at Daniel, shit I knew I was dead since he seen my hand. I sat up, with a wobbly head and looked down at what I was wearing.  I gulped as I noticed I was in the wedding dress from last night. Oh shit I was doubly dead.

Trying not to vomit or pass out, since I wasn’t feeling too well I told him: “It’s not what you think Daniel I promise it’s not.” “OH IT’S NOT WHAT I THINK. IT SHURE AS HELL LOOKS LIKE IT. LILLIAN ROSE JONAS, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WENT OFF AND GOT MARRIED, AND IT SURE AS HELL SMELLS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING. SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW IT IS NOT WHAT I THINK.” Crying, because my head was killing me, I felt like I was going to vomit, and like I was going to pass out, I said “No, I’m not drunk. Yes I went out and drank, and yes I was drunk but I am not now. As for being married, I don’t remember anything. Lee Anna knows what happened.” Without thinking about what I said, I was like “I think I am going to be sick.”

After saying everything I got up, but I started swaying, with Daniel’s help I went into the bathroom and started puking my guts up. I didn’t like the way I was felling, and I was vomiting all the alcohol that I had consumed last night. Daniel didn’t say much he just rubbed my back and held my hair out of the way.  After vomiting, I knew he was still pissed off at me and he had every right to be since we were engaged to be married in six weeks. Even though he was pissed he helped me undress as I was week, and he put me in the shower. He got in with me to help keep me from falling. Before you start judging and all I know my sister told you about our family. Plus he took showers with me since I was normally sick 99 percent of the time.

When we got out of the shower he carried me to my room. He made sure I was all dried off and then put me in a t-shirt and panties, after that he asked me “have you had your medicines in the last two days?”  I looked at him and just simply stated “No.” “WHAT THE HELL LILLIAN, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF? YOU KNOW YOU CAN’T GO WITH OUT TAKING YOUR MEDS IT WILL KILL YOU. IF I WOULDN’T HAVE SHOWED UP WOULD YOU HAVE TAKEN YOUR MEDS?” “I don’t know, maybe. I just wanted to act like I was normal.” “OH baby, I am sorry I just don’t want to lose you. Let me take your vitals and see what damage you have done. You are lucky I am not calling father.”

            After checking on everything that he does, it’s too much to list he determined that I was dehydrated and I needed all my meds. After starting a bag of saline he asked “did you sleep with the guy that you married?” “No, when I woke up this morning we were both fully dressed.” “That is good, so later we will go take care of this situation and then I am taking you home.” “That is fine, I just want to forget about everything that is happening here, I want to go home and marry you like planed.” “Yes, we will. Now I want you to rest, do I need to give you a shot or are you going to sleep on your own?”

“I’ll sleep on my own, only if you will lay with me and hold me. I think we should just sleep today I don’t feel too well.” “OK, I will now scooch over and make some room for me Lil.”  I did as he told me to do. As soon as he had me in his arms I was like “I love you so much Dannie please don’t leave me.” “I love you too Lil and I will never leave you. I love you too much.” As soon as I felt safe in his arms my eyes started drooping I the next thing I know he was softly kissing me and I was off to lala land.