Big Mistake Chapter Five

Lilly

            I had ended up sleeping the rest of the day; I didn’t realize I was that tired. I woke up around seven, Daniel wasn’t in bed with me, and so I knew he was up. After going to the bathroom I looked like a wreck so I took a shower to relax and to freshen myself up. After my shower, I went looking for Daniel. He happened to be in the living area talking to daddy.

            “Yes sir, they are both ok. Lily is here with me sir. When I got here she was a little sick.” He was quite after that so dad must have been taking to him. “No Sir, I gave her meds and she was asleep. As a matter of fact she just walked into the room. I will give her a check up and see how she is.” It got quite again, and then I heard “yes Sir, I understand I will be with both of them until they decided to come home. Finally he hung up the phone. Next thing I know Daniel was looking at me.

            “Hey baby, you feeling better?” “Yes I feel a little better, but I am hungry. Are you not mad at me?” “Why yes, darling, I am, but I know that there is nothing I can do about it. So right now I am not going to do anything. What I am going to do is go order us some food, and you can pick a movie to watch. And then I will give you a check-up.”  I did as he told me to do; I knew how mad he could get as I have had him pissed off at me before. I didn’t say anything else and when to find a movie to watch. I decided that I wanted to watch the Twilight movies as they are my favorite movies.  After I chose the movie, and loaded it into the machine, Daniel called me into the bedroom. After running a few test, he decided that I was better than what I was this morning. So we went back into the living room, it didn’t take long before the food arrived.  We ended up eating burgers and fries, and watched the movies. We didn’t talk but we did cuddle, so I knew that he was not going to be mad forever.

            Some of you may be asking how it is that I can marry my brother and how are we in a relationship. Well that is a good question and here is the answer in case Lee Anna hasn’t told you. The answer is Daniel is adopted. His dad was one of my dad’s best friends and when his parents died daddy adopted him. Daniel is ten years older than me and Lee Anna, but I don’t care, he has always been there for me. When I was little and sick he was always by my side, he is my best friend. When he was able to go to college he chose to become a doctor, so at age 16 he started med school. Every time I get sick he is there to help me through it, if it wasn’t for him the doctors would have killed me when I was younger. See I have rare blood disease, as well as a cancer. So when I go without taking my meds I get really weak. That is why I am rarely out of Daniel’s sight.

            It was going on nine when Lee Anna finally came back to the room, we were watching New Moon, so she joined us. I was getting a little sleepy, but that was because at the end of Twilight Daniel gave me a shot with my meds in it, and something to help me not get sick as I was feeling nausea. Since we were just starting it we paused it and she started talking. “So while I was out I ran into the two guys from last night. Since Lilly is sick today, I told them that we would speak with them tomorrow and find out what happened.” “I told you to call me when you found them.” “Yes, but I knew that you needed to be with Lilly besides they are staying in room 1205 here at the hotel.” “Good we will get them to meet us in the morning when we wake up so I can find out what the hell I did last night. Now let’s drop this conversation and finish watching the movie, I am getting sleepy.” That is exactly what we did and we started watching New Moon. I didn’t make it through the whole movie because I feel asleep, and Daniel carried me to our bed.