Chapter 3

Liam's POV 

Emma must have spent 5 minutes reading and re-reading the letter from her mother. Megan is now in Spain and I am now sat in a kidhome attempting to convince my daughter to come stay with me. 

"So, my mum is in Spain and she wants you to take full custody of me?" I nodded and smiled. She didn't have too if she didn't want to. I know she's made freinds and things but we only live 15 minuets away from here, when we are in London. "I want to come live with you Liam, will you just explain everything first?" I sighed. Here goes my whole lifestory...

"Well, I met your mum at school. She told me to go on XFactor when I was 14, which I got kicked off. Then I went back 2 years later and got put in a band, One Direction. By this time I was still with her but we had a big party to celebrate. We got drunk and you were concived there. Just over 15 years ago your mum left because she was pregnant without telling me anything, that is how I am here today...and please, call me dad!" Emma stood up again and out of the door, handing me back the letter. I followed her, upto her room. Around the room was posters of us guys...She knew who I was before I knew who she was. I was expecting it though... 

Emma started packing things into boxes and suitcases. I felt helpless. I know how picky teenagers are. Zayn and Louis sisters are enough to tell me that one. 

"Well, Emma I'm going to sign some paper work. I'll leave you too it." She nodded. I left the room to see about 16 kids stood at the bottom of the stairs. "Hello." I smiled at them as I walked downstair. The oldest looking one out of them spoke first, the other being too shy. 

"Hello Liam, You're from One Direction right?" I nodded and continued walking. This was awkward...Mike arrived from the kitchen. 

"Ermm, Katie leave Mr.Payne alone. If you'd like to follow me..." I followed Mike into his office and sat down. I can't believe this is happening...I have the most gorgeous daughter in the world. After about 15 minuets of talking to Mike about what being a father entails, the paperwork to say I was her father and I would be taking Emma was complete. I left the office to see Emma with all her stuff at the bottom of the stair. 

"Do you not want to stay and celebrate your birthday Emma? I'm not going to stop you, I can take all this stuff back to my flat but if you are staying we are not leaving late, we have a plane to catch tomorrow...okay?" 

Emma's POV 

"Do you not want to stay and celebrate your birthday Emma? I'm not going to stop you, I can take all this stuff back to my flat but if you are staying we are not leaving late, we have a plane to catch tomorrow...okay?" I gave my 'Dad' a confused look. It weird calling him Dad. He's just famous and I'm his daughter. It's weird.

"Why? Where are we going?" Dad sighed. He grabbed one of the boxes and held it tightly in his grip. 

"I have to go back to America to finish the tour with the lads, your uncles and I'm not leaving you here in London." I nodded and ran off to the others who were in the kitchen. I was quite good friends with all of the guys in the house but I was really close to Katie and James. James is only 2 and Katie is 16. I was scared how they would take me leaving but it had to be done. I was going to get a new life, with my dad. 

"Guys, I have news..." Before I could continue Katie jumped in.

"Is it to do with THE Liam Payne?" She really emphasised the THE...gosh. 

"Yes, he is my dad and he's taking full custody of me." The younger ones gave me a confused look. I forgot they were there. I sat down on the chair next to James. He was cuddling his toy monkey. He never lets that thing go...it goes everywhere with him. 

"You still live here?" I giggled, tears brought to my eyes. It was going to be hard leaving. I loved James and Katie so much. 

"No James, I'm leaving to live with my daddy...like you will one day!" I ran my hand through his scruffy hair and kissed his forehead. Everyone piled on me to give me a massive group hug. Finding my father was one thing but travelling around with One Direction would be another. My dad appeared at the door of the ktchen. 

"How long have you been stood there?" He shrugged his shoulders and laughed. 

"I've done putting your things in the car. I've told Mike we will be leaving around half 7." I looked at him in disbelief. 

"But Dad-" Dad cut me off before I could say anything else. 

"No buts Emma, You need to settle in at the flat, have a shower, pack for America and then go to bed..." 

"Fine." I sent back to him blunly. 

"Less of the attitude or we will leave now." I turned my back on him. I've never been spoken to like that by an adult or parent before. Mike and mum were always too soft on me. Dad was obviously sturn and harsh. I did kind of expct it though. I've seen the video's where Harry and Louis are messing around and Dad breaks them up and Harry starts with his mouth, even then he was harsh. 

Hopefully, Dad will be a little more happier and laid back when he is at home or with the lads. Maybe he is trying to be seen as harsh infront of the kids but either was he is my father and I will love him no matter what...