Chapter 23

CHAPTER 23:

Emma's POV 

-2 months later-

I woke up at 7am, crying. Fuck. It's back. Spoke to soon about it leaving. I'm having a bad day, today of all fucking days. I dug my head into my pillow and pulled the covers over my head. I tried to stay as quite as possible as Josh was still sleeping and we had Cait in our room. She decided she didn't want to sleep in her room or with Mum and Dad but with me and Josh. Today, I'm meant to be spendinig a girly day with Mum, El, Jess and Perrie. Josh and Dad are spending the day together while, Uncle Harry, Uncle Zayn and Uncel Niall take Caitlin round to Uncle Louis'. I heard Mum come in to our room and grab Caitlin off the bed, trying not to wake us. Little did she know that it was only Josh sleeping. My sobs seem to subsided, I decided it would be a good thing to get up and dressed. I headed into the En Suite and looked at myself in the mirror...well I can honestly say I've not looked like this for ages. I splashed cold water over my face and dried it with a towel. I applied a light layer of foundation, some blusher, lipgloss, eyeliner and mascara. I left my hair in it's wavy way, gripping the sides up so they are out of my face. Once I was happy with the way I look, for once...I walked back into the bedroom to see Josh finally awake. I've never met anyone as lazy as him. I pulled out a pair of blue denium jean shorts, a white vest top, blue blazer and my white shoes from the wardrobe. Josh's eyes never left my body. 

"What's up Em? I heard you crying this morning." I sighed and headed towards the bedroom door. 

"Nothing is wrong Josh honest." 

"You're lying...Em talk to me." 

"Nothing is fucking wrong Josh. Just leave it." I left the bedroom and almost immidiatly the tears began to fall. I always feel guilty when I have days like this. I tend to take them out on the people I love, I'm actually suprised those people have stuck by me as long as they have. I heard footsteps coming from behind me, I quickly wiped away the tears that had fallen and threatening to fall. Josh wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder. I can't help but smile...If there is anyone that puts me in good moods on bad days it's Josh or one of the kids. 

"I love you, you know that right?" 

"I know you do, you idiot. I love you too but can you let me go so I can go take my med and leave you with Dad please?" 

"Don't leave me..." I chuckled and escaped from Josh's arms. 

"Josh, I have too...This is an important day to Mum, you know that!" Josh nodded and kissed my forhead. I walked downstairs and took my medication. I jumped up on the kitchen counter and grabbed a bowl of carrots that had been cut up for some odd reason. Maybe Uncle Lou left them...I don't know. Mum came out of the game room and into the living room, grabbing her phone and bag. 

"Ready to go?" I nodded and grabbed my phone, jumping off the counter. I could tell that today was going to be a slow and quiet one. Me and mum were meeting everyone at Starbucks then were going to do some random shopping, baby shopping for Perrie who is like ready to drop in about a month and then we are going to get mum a wedding dress. No date has been set for the wedding, mum wants to get the dress early for some strange reason...I wasn't going to argue with her what so ever. 

"LIAM WERE GOING! SEE YOU LATER!" 

"BYE BABE, BYE EM!" I decided not to shout back to Dad. Me and mum left the house and got into the car. 

Louis' POV 

While the girls were out having a girly day and Liam was spending sometime with Josh, the rest of the lads and Caitlin are here with me Oscar and Sophia. Oscar has been running around the house all morning shouting out each of the lads names and tell me they are coming round. He's woken Sophia up twice and now she wont go back to sleep. This is one for Uncle Harry when he arrives. I told the lads they can just walk in because right now I'm in Sophia nursery. 

"LOU IT'S US!" I jumped up off the floor and went downstairs with Sophia crying in my arms. 

"UNCLESSSSSSSSSSSS! CAITTTTT!" Oscar came bombing in from the games room and practically jumped on Niall.

"Oscar, calm down please bud." Oscar nodded and went to sit on the sofa when the other lads and Caitlin joined him. 

"Awhh, is Daddy having a bad day because mummy left him and now Sophia wont stop crying?" I shook my head and passed Sophia to Harry, as soon as I did she stopped crying and started gurgling. I don't understand it. 

"No, that's not it Harry. Drinks lads?" Zayn shook his head as did Niall. Niall pulled out Caitlin's sippy cup and passed it too her. 

"I'll have coffee please Lou!" I nodded and headed into the kitchen. I made Oscar a drink of orange while waiting for the kettle to boil.

"Oscar, come get your drink please." 

"Fank choo daddy." Oscar took the juice from my hand and set it down on the floor, he lifted his arms in the air to be hugged. I crouched down to his level and hugged him.

"You're welcome!" I stood back up and he took the drink into the living room. "Lads just watch Oscar with the drink, El will kill me if he spills it." The lads errupted into fits and fits of laughter. I ignored it and made Haz his drink, carefully carrying it into the living room and setting it on the coffee table. I picked up Oscar and put him down on my lap. 

"What are the girls going out for today anyway?" 

"They are going shopping for Perrie and the baby because she's forgot a few things, then I believe they are going to get a wedding dress for Dani..." 

"They have a date set already?" I shook my head. 

"No, but I think they will have it soon...sooner than we think. Unless they've been planning things behind our backs." Oscar jumped off my lap and took Caitlin into the play room. 

"I wonder who will be best man...I remember when it came you deciding you took like 4 days to decide on Harry, yet we all had it coming to us. Personally I think it will be Niall..." Niall shook his head and smirked. 

"Zayn, you have a better chance than me so shush yo mush." Zayn instantly shut up. Liam has some serious questions to answer...