Epilogue.

Emma's POV 

-5 years later-

Since Dad and Mum's wedding 5 years ago, I think it's safe to say that all our lives have moved on and changed drastically. Mum and Dad are not only now Married and have me and Caitlin as children, a year ago Mum gave birth to gorgeous twin baby boys. Arron and Connor...they are so beautiful. They are also now expecting again. Talk about Dad not joking about having 20 kids. Too be honest, the latest pregnancy was an accident...but amazing none the less. Caitlin is now 6 and I'm now 21. I do believe family is special to Dad. 

In the past 5 years One Direction hasn't dropped one bit, the band is still strong and better than ever. The friendship between my Dad and Uncles is forever growing...

Uncle Louis and Eleanor. Life for them is pretty good. After having Sophia they decided to give the child part a break. They have Oscar who is now 8 and in primary school and Sophia who is 5 years old and still the spitting image of Louis as is Oscar. Their marriage has been going strong now for 10 years and I really do not think that there is a chance in hell anyone will split them up. 7 months ago, Eleanor and Louis dropped the bombshell of El being pregnant again...this didn't really suprise any of us. They went too long without having kids but the 2 they have are gorgeous. 

Uncle Harry...finally found his girl 3 years ago. He met Zoe in a nightclub and one thing led to another. He came to me for advice on what to do and I just sat there in shock. When Harry made it official with Zoe, the whole Directioner fanbase went crazy. Everyone thought that Harry would be the first to have a girlfriend, kids and get married but how wrong they were. Harry moved out of the flat he owned a little over 2 years ago with Zoe into a house smack bang in the middle of Dad and Uncle Louis. During the course of the 3 years of Harry and Zoe being together they had 2 children both Girls. Darcy who is 2 and Jasmine who is 5 months old. 

Uncle Niall...still the best uncle ever but shush, the others don't know that. Niall settled down with Jess in a country home that is suituated about half an hour away from the rest of us. Niall had always dreamed of living in the country instead of the city and his dream finally come true. 4 years ago Niall tied the knot with Jess as she was pregnant with their 4 year old son Jacob James. Jacob is the spitting image of Niall, the blonde shaggy hair, pircing blue eyes and the love for food. 2 years ago Jess fell pregnant once again but complications meant the baby was at least 5 months early, due to being so early the baby wasn't able to be saved and died in hospital because of not being able to breathe, they were later told that the baby also had cancer and had a slim chance of surviving more than a year anyway if it had have been born at 9 months. Niall and Jess were in pieces...Niall lost his baby girl...Faith Rose. Jess is now scared of having more children incase it happens again but we all know she will come around and have at least one more. 

Uncle Zayn and Perrie are still going strong. They have been in a long engagment since the night of Mum and Dad's wedding...Zayn proposing to Perrie actually caused her to go into labour. 26 hours later Perrie gave birth to Melissa Jade. Melissa is now nealy 5 and is the only One Direction baby to look the spitting image of their mum. The only gentic Melissa recived from Zayn is his brown eyes. Perrie's band Little Mix kinda faded over the years and eventually died down earlier this year but to Perrie it didn't matter, she still had contact with the Little Mix girls. This just meant she got more time with Zayn when he isn't touring and more time with Melissa...which to her was a good thing. The pair of them live in a house next door to Louis and Eleanor, Zayn said he couldn't see himself living away from all of the lads so he had to stay close to one of them at least. 

As for me and Josh...We are the only couple in all of this not to have had any children. We did tie the knot though 3 months ago after being engaged for 3 years. Josh thought he was being clever 3 years ago when he proposed...He took me back to the place where I nearly took my life 4 and a half years ago. I had a massive break down because my medication for my depression wasn't working anymore. I went upto the top floor of the block of flats we all used to live in. Near jumped when Josh stopped me and made me realise what a big of mistake I was making. He took me back there and asked me. Not only the place I near died, it's the place where I became happy for the first time in over a year. Me and Josh are now living in a house about an hour away from the other guys but still close enough to see them when we need too. Me and Josh completed Uni when we were 20. Josh got a degree in Law and I got a degree in teaching. Josh now works as a judge for the court of London...I am still with the record company of Simon Cowell. My career as a singer hasn't failed on me yet. I have the most incredible fans too, many of them are directioner but most of the fans have told me they can relate to my music. My music isn't just something about some random crap like other artists are...My music is about my life and love and heartache. People seem to be able to relate to it...alot. The past 7 years of my life have been the best yet. Finding Dad and having him there for me thoughout everything. Meeting my Uncles. Meeting Danielle and Caitlin. The lads girlfriends. Oscar, Sophia...Everything...it's been amazing. Life for any of us isn't over yet. We all have so many years left too live and I think it's safe to say we are going to live them to the max. Who would have thought that 7 years ago I was a normal 14 year old kid in a carehome had now become a singer and married and happy. 

This is what I call family...Real family. 

Life is sometimes messed up for reasons...

GOOD REASONS...