Chapter 24

Liam's POV 

I had a really good day with Josh yesterday, Me and Josh havent always got on but something clicked yesterday. Maybe it's seeing Em so happy when they are together. They love each other and I've finally come to accept that. Right now I'm being bombarded with questions about mine and Danielle's wedding. Yes, we've been planning it and too be fair it's in a week. Now I think is the time to answer the lads questions...

"Liam, we're going to play quick fire okay?" I nodded and smirked. 

"Is the date set?" 

"Yes, 23rd." 

"IT'S IN A WEEK?" 

"Yes, Danielle told me I couldn't tell you all until today...Don't ask why. It's not like you havent got suits. You have about 10 each." 

"Best man?" 

"Niall." Zayn slapped Niall on the back and laughed. 

"I told you Niall." 

"Why in a week Liam? Why not wait till Perrie has had the baby?" 

"Because Danielle thinks Perrie looks cute pregnant, she actually doesn't want her to give birth...Strange I know but I dunno..." Finall the lads decided to lay off me and started to write speeches...God sake. Here goes the idioticness of One Direction. Emma and Josh got told about the wedding this morning and El, Perrie and Jess knew all along. My family, the lads famillies, Dan's family and everyone else was informed a little over a week ago. We just kept it away from the lads, Josh and Em. Evil maybe but highly effective. Everything was ready...we are just awaiting the day. The sooner the better. There is nothing more I want than to marry Danielle. Emma is incredibly excited and over the moon. She now realises that this wouldn't have happened with Megan. Everything is finally becoming perfect. Right now I actually can not think of my life before Emma got given too me. Emma has been like the person to bring me all the luck to my life...Even though I didn't know her during the xfactor and stuff she always seemed to have brought me luck...Must be a Payne charm. 

It's actually scary to think that I am going to be doing one of the few things I told my mum as a young boy that I wouldn't. That I was no good to find someone to walk down the aisle and say 'I do' too. No one would ever want to have kids with me because in my opinion back then I was a wasteless pile of shit. When I got into my relationship with Megan I thought she only wanted me for the sex...which of course was not what she wanted me for. We had both been through touch times and we comforted each other, we understood each other. Yeah, obviously not every teenage relationship is innocent, we had the odd fumble, we had the odd running of sex during our teenage years but our relationship wasn't the typical teenage love story. It had meaning too it, a meaning that soon faded. After Me and Megan faded I thought to myself...No. That's it. No one else is going to love me. I'm too broken to be loved or too love but Danielle seemed to fought that off and now I'm marrying what I can the love of my life. It's finally going to be me stood where Louis was, Danielle where El was and Niall where Harry was. Oscar the ringbearer, Caitlin, Sophia, Emma and El as bridesmaids, Danielle's dad walking her down the aisle. MY WEDDING.