Chapter 11

Emma's POV 

"Have you ever concidered doing anything with your voice?"

No, no I havent. Bad experiences of me singing stopped me from doing all that. My mum telling me constantly to stop singing to Charlie because I would 'Damage his hearing or shatter the windows' also stopped that. 

"N-no not really. Why?" I looked down at my hands that were sat on my lap. I don't like feeling under pressure. It's horrible. I mean I have many things I want to do with my life...Singing, Dancing, becoming a midwife...All of which I know will not happen. I will just forever be 

'Emma Louise Payne, the daughter of the famous Liam Payne'

I mean I have nothing wrong with that. Being with my dad is better than being in care and way better than with my devil mother but I don't always want to be known as his daughter, I want a normal job...something which wont make me famous but I would love to be famous. In theory...I'm Torn. 

Great, now I have Torn going around my head. I looked over to the front room to check on Oscar. Still sleeping like a hedgehog in hybernation. 

"Why not?" I hate questions. Stop questioning me. Fuck sake. 

"I'm not that good and I-erm have had some bad experiences in singing..." Harry and Louis' faces now held worried faces. Why is everyone being funny with me...OH MY FUCKING GOD. ZAYN. IM GOING TO KILL HIM. 

"You told them...YOU TOLD THEM!" I stood up quickly and clenched my fist together. "YOU PROMISED ME, TODAY AT THE DINER, YOU PROMISE ZAYN! WHY?" 

"Emma, I had too...it's getting scary." 

"STILL NO REASON FOR YOU TO TELL THEM. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU ALL." I stormed off into the front room, picking up Oscar along the way. I walked upto Louis' room, placing Oscar in the bed and kissing his forehead. 

"I don't hate you Oscar, I love you munchkin!" 

I left Oscar to sleep, quitely closing the door behind me. I went back downstairs, grabbing my TOMs and jacket. 

"Emma, where are you going?" I opened the hotel door, placing one foot outside it. 

"As far away as possible." 

"Emma, it's not safe with your mum hanging around. Please let me explain everything!" I sighed. 

"Too late for that Zayn. You broke your promise. I should have known famous people aren't trustworthy." I left the hotel room, leaving Zayn stood there. I left the hotel and across to the park. I found a large tree, far enough away from the hotel. Hopefully they wont come looking for me...neither will my mum. I sat under the tree...letting my mind wander and the tear fall from my eyes. 

Liam's POV 

"What the actual fuck Zayn? So much for stopping her." I grabbed my phone and rung Paul. 

"Hello Paul?" 

"Yeah, Li what's up?" 

"Em, she had a big arguement with Zayn and now she's gone. We have no idea where and it's not safe with her mum hanging around." 

"So what do you want to do?" He can not be fucking serious.

"STOP WITH THE QUESTIONS PAUL AND GO FIND HER."

"Okay." Paul put the phone down. I can not lose her, not now...not ever. She is my world, my life, my princess. MY FUCKING PRINCESS. There is nothing in this world that I have wished for in all my life than for a daughter. Someone to call mine. Someone I can treat and spoil like a princess. Now I have one, I'm losing her. It's killing me. The nightmares, the screaming, the arguements...it's killing me. Yes, I'll admit, I knew it wouldn't be easy but no one ever said it would be this difficult. We are meant to be leaving to go spend a week at my parents tomorrow. What a time to lose your daughter Liam. Well doe mate. It wasn't even my fault she's missing. It's Zayn's. Too be fair, I don't understand why she is mad at him. He did the right thing. We needed to know to be able to know what to do next time she has one of these nightmares. All she needs is closer and sense of knowing her mother isn't going to hurt or kill her. Megan isn't getting anywhere near Emma...not even a single inch of her. She doesn't deserve Emma and Emma doesn't deserve any more of the shit Megan has given her. Emma needs to be made to feel safe and st the minuet she isn't feeling that and I honestly dont know what to do. I'm at the end of knowing what to do. I'm stuck...I'm fucking everything up. I'm the biggest dick I've met...A dick. 

What if Paul doesn't find Emma? What if Megan has taken her? I wouldn't be able to cope. I'd physically be dying inside. I'd come back to the point of being depressed...just like I was when Megan left. The shit I went through was unbareable...going through that again would be horrific. 

"Li, you're not a dick, Paul will find Em and Megan wont touch her...promise." Niall was now sat beside me, rubbing circles on my back. My head was in my hands. 

"Liam, I'm so sorry...It's all my fault...I'm the dick!"

"No, Zayn...I need to keep a closer eye on Em...It's not your fault. Don't apologise." Paul walked through the hotel door, with Emma in his arms. I stood up off the sofa and walked to him. He placed Emma in my arms and nodded towards the stairs. 

"I'll see you tomorrow Li!" I nodded. I walked upstairs and took Emma into her room. Placing her on the bed, pulling the duvet over her. I sat on the edge of the bed, stroking the hair out of her face. I placed a light kiss on her forehead. 

"I'm so so sorry Emma. I'm sorry that I'm not the perfect Dad and I'm sorry that I'm sure what I am doing. I'm not meant to be being a dick. You don't deserve it. After everything you've been through you deserve someone who can look after you and love you, care for you and be there for you. I'm just sorry I can't be that person but just know that I will do my fucking best to look after you, I will try to give you everything and more. I'll do my fucking best to treat you like a princess...Just know that I love you Emma and I'm never letting you go. You mean too much to me to let you go. I'm here I promise!" I once again kissed her forehead and left her room. Tear streaming down my face. 

I'm so glad to be going home tomorrow. Maybe my mum can help. I'm in serious need of help. How am I supposed to be the father Emma needs when I haven't a clue? Emma needs me and I need her...I love her...My princess. Niall walked up the stairs and sat down beside me. 

"Come Li, you need to be stronger than this. You have an amazing daughter in there. She is stunning and so brilliant. I know you are stronger than this." I wiped the tears from my eyes and laughed. 

"Yeah but I don't know what to do..." 

"Just give her the love and support she needs and you can never go wrong...trust me!" 

Emma began to scream and cry. I stood up and went into her room. 

"Mum, Mum...Stay away don't kill me!" I went over to the bed and sat down. I pulled Emma into a hug. 

"Shush Emma, it's okay...I'm here!" Emma shot up into a sat position. Sweat dripping from her forehead. The duvet swept in different directions. Her breathing uneven and staggered. The scariest thing I've witnessed in my life. 

I just hope it doesn't last...