Chapter 25

Nobody's POV 

The day had finally come for Liam and Danielle to tie the knot. Everything this morning was a mad rush at each house. The lads were getting into suits and making sure speeches were all good. The girls and kids were all getting ready into dresses, doing hair and make-up, making sure the kids were ready and that Danielle was looking stunning. Danielle was wearing an A-line strapless dress with a love heart shaped bust top, covered in beads and gems. Across the waist band there was a broach shaped in a dimond covered in gems and beads. The bottom of the dress was almost princess like. Flaring out anyway possible. Danielle wore her hair down, just the way Liam liked it, accompanied with a tiara and veil. Her make-up wasn't too heavy but just enough to make her look stunning. Her shoes were white heels with gems on the front. The bridesmaids wore little baby pink dresses with their hair in curls and fastened up with a head band. 

The lads all wore black suits with baby pink ties. Liam wore his classic short slick hair. Zayn wore his famous quiff, Harry his curls, Louis his mushroom with an odd flicky, messy up twist and Niall his blonde mop that is flicked in all different directions. Once the lads were ready the all headed of to the church...as did the girls.

Danielle's POV 

Right now I'm feeling the nerves. The nerves I have are worse than when I go out to dance infront of people. Bloody hell...I'm getting married for christ sake. Right now me and the bridesmaids, my dad and Oscar are stood outside the church. The music began to play, signalling it was time to go in. I tried to choke back the tears but it wasn't working at all. First of all Caitlin and Oscar walked down the aisle hand in hand. Then El, Em and Sophia went in next. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please be upstanding for our bride." Me and Dad edged towards the doors. 2 men dressed in black and white suits opened them for us to walk through. We walked through the doors and down the aisle. Seeing Liam and the lads stood at the bottom of the church and the girls on the other side along with family and freinds just made me cry more. As I walked closer to Liam, I could see he was also crying...this is something that we both made a promise not to do...

"You look stunning babe." I smiled and Liam kissed my forehead. I took Liam's hand in mine and interwinded our fingers. Fitting like a puzzle piece. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please sit. We are gathered here today to join Danielle Claire Peazer and Liam James Payne in holy matromony. They are here to join their love and happiness for each other and to promise to be there for eahc other in the eyes of god. Before we start is there anyone, anyone at all that can give a valid reason on why these 2 people should not be joined in holy matromony?" There was a pause of massive silence..."Good then we will continue. Please turn to each other and take hold of each others hands." I turned to Liam and took hold of his other hand. "This bit is simple, all you need to say is I will...however when the vows and speeches you have both made come they maybe a little harder." 

"Liam do you take Danielle as not only a wife but as a friend, mother, family member and part of your life?" 

"I do." 

"Danielle do you take Liam not only as a husband but as a friend, father, family member and part of your life?" 

"I do."

"Danielle, I've known you as a freind for ages, since the xfactor. You where their for me when my previous relationship failed on me, you where there to comfort me, to hold me and to talk to me. Meeting you again in Wolverhampton was the kick I needed to realise that I actually loved you and that I have continued to do and will do until well forever. When I told you about Emma a I though you were going to do one but no. You stayed and told me about your beautiful 1 year old, Caitlin. Having you and Caitlin in my life is one of my greatest achivements in life and being able to marry you today and call you Mrs Payne is amazing. I love you Danielle." Now the tears were falling faster than ever. Liam took his hand out of mine and used the pad of his thumb to wipe away the tears. He put his hand back into mine and smiled. 

"Liam, When I met you on the xfactor I instantly felt an immidiate attraction, when you told me you had a girlfriend I thought to myself that I would never have a chance with you. You split from her and I thought I'm back in the game but when you explained what had happened I was the one comforting you. You came to me about everything Liam and that's the thing that has brought us here today, not because we met and you split from your previous relationship because we are always open to each other. You're there for me and I'm there for you whenever we need it. We never lie to each other and we don't hide secrets...apart from the wedding stuff but that's not the point. I love you for you Liam. Not for Liam Payne, 1 of 5 member of One Direction but for the real human Liam Payne. The amazing guy you are...You are always true to yourself and others and I love you for that Liam." I glanced over to the lads who were like pouring with floods of tears...never did I think I would see the day. All 5 members of One Direction crying their eyes out. 

"Liam please repeat after me..." 

"I Liam James Payne..."

"Take Danielle Claire Peazer..."

"To be my lawfully wedded wife..." 

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for richer and poorer, in sickness and in health, for better or worse, as a friend and mother to the children we may or may not choose to have in our future life...Till death do us part..." 

This was repeated with me and Oscar came to give us both the rings. I have to say, El and Lou have done an incredible job of raising him, he's adorable. 

"I give you this ring as a symbol of our marriage, this ring symbolises this day and the future. This ring is a sign to show people how much you mean to me and how much I love you." Liam slipped the ring onto my finger and smiled yet again. 

"I give you this ring as a symbol of our marriage, this ring symbolises this day and the future. This ring is a sign to show people how much you mean to me and how much I love you." I slipped the ring onto Liam's finger and smiled. We both turned back to face the vicar. 

"I can now proudly pronounce you Mr and Mrs Payne, husband and wife. Liam you may kiss your bride." Liam placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me, lovingly not full of lust or anything but full of passion and love. This is another reason I love Liam. The sound of clapping and cheering was going off all around us. Me and Liam seperated but Liam never moved his forehead of mine...

"I love you Mrs Payne." 

"I love you more Mr Payne." 

"Seriously debatable..."