Chapter 13

Liam's POV

"Guys this is Danielle!"

"Hello" Danielle let of a big smile towards everyone. They all sat there with shocked or confused faces...well this is good. 

"There is my mum, my dad, My sisters Ruth and Nicola, Lee who is Nicola's partner, Josh and Jemma, Ruth's children and Sarah, Nicola's daughter." I stopped myself. Emma looked at me with a sad look on her face. What am I supposed to do? Just let Danielle know I'm a father and let her walk away? Danielle was amazing, a great personality, funny, cute not to mention stunning...Everything a man asks for, but I can't lie...can I? 

"And that there is Emma...My daughter." The ending of my sentence becoming a whisper. And cue Danielle getting up to leave...

Everything became silent for a few minuets but suprisingly Danielle hadn't left...instead Emma had. I stood up and sighed. 

"Emma, wait!" Danielle grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down to the floor.

"I'll go, just don't worry! I'm not bothered about you having a daughter Liam, we can make it work...yano, if you want to?" I nodded. This is not the first time I'd met Danielle...in fact when I met her I was on the xfactor, even though I was with Megan I did crush on Danielle. She was stunning then and still is today. Megan is nothing compared to Danielle. I just didn't recognise Dani when I bumped into her. Danielle got up and followed Emma. Did I just come across as embaressed to have Emma as my daughter?

"Yes, Liam you did..."

"What the? I did what?" I gave Ruth a sturn look...there was now only me and Ruth were sat on the blanket. Everyone else was in the middle of the field playing tig or something. Danielle was off trying to find Emma.

"You came across as embaressed to have Emma as your daughter." Shit. I said that out loud. I will no understand if Emma hates me and wants to go back into care or worse back to Megan...Well fucking done Liam.

Emma's POV

Was he really that embaressed to have me as his daughter when meeting new girls? Really? I'm not that bad. I decided to leave and go for a walk. Unfortunately for me that didn't work out as I planned. Danielle had caught up with me. We both sat down on a bench.

"Emma, I understand you're mad at Liam but I understand where he was coming from. I'm the same..." 

"What are you talking about?" I questioned her...what the hell? 

"Okay, I'll start from the beginning. Well, I was a backing dancer for Liam when they were on the xfactor and even though Liam was with your mum, he was crushing on me. Then we went our sperate ways but when Megan split with him and left, I was the one to comfort him before we once again went our seperate ways...and then we met again here today! I'm sure he didn't mean to come across as he did." I nodded and sighed. 

"Are you and Dad going to become a couple?" Danielle laughed and smiled. She put her arm around me and engulfed me in a hug. 

"I'm not sure, let's see what happens okay?" I nodded and smiled. I wouldn't mind if they got together. I'd be happy. Danielle seems like such a nice person and knows how to treat people properly. Maybe this is the kick Dad needs. Maybe he needs someone there for him and maybe I need that motherly figure. "I get why Liam went quiet when explaining who you was...I do it when I meet people I like..." 

"Meaning?" Now I was confused. Someone help? 

"I also have a daughter, except she's alot younger than you...try nearly 14 years younger..." 

"Your daughter is 1 years old?" I'm hella confused right now. Danielle has a daughter? And she's not told dad? What the hell? 

"Well, not exsacly more like 6 months old..." I gave Danielle a questioning look. Which she returned with a weak smile.

"Does dad know? Where is she?"

"Liam doesn't know...not yet and she's with my mum, just over there" Danielle pointed to where her mum was sat with a beautiful girl sat on her lap.

"She is gorgeous..." Danielle nodded. I stood up and walked back towards Dad and Ruth.

"Emma, wait...Don't tell Liam please...I'll tell him later today I promise okay?" I nodded and continued walking with Danielle's arm around my shoulder. She lent in and whispered 'thankyou' in my ear. I just smiled and sat back down on the grass.

Danielle's POV 

Ruth and Emma had decided to go play with everyone else in the middle of the field. Liam just smiled aimlessly at Emma. There relationship was amazing to say they had only known each other 2 weeks. I was nervous about telling Liam, I knew Liam wanted to give 'us' ago and had done since Megan split with him but being with Raj was stopping us, then I fell pregnant with Caitlin and now I'm a single mother. Great life. I just want to give it a shot. I just don't know how to explain to him...it could ruin everything and Emma is becoming realitivly attached too me. She likes me and I dont want to shoot that down too soon. Oh god sake why is everything so complicated? 

"Liam can I talk to you about something?" 

"Of course why?" I sighed... 

"I just don't want you to flip." Liam raised his eyebrows...

"Go on..." 

"I have a 6 month old daughter" And cue Liam getting up to leave...Okay, that's weird he didn't leave. Well this is something new...Maybe he's alright about it, maybe he still wants to give 'us' ago? 

I hope so.