Chapter 12

Liam's POV 

We'd only been at my mum's for 3 days and Emma is like a changed person. Her nightmares have calmed down and her attitude has dropped drastically...It's strange. It's as if when Emma knows where her Megan is she gets scared yet she knows Megan wont hurt her. At least we don't have any travelling or anything to do for a while which hopefully means everything will settle down.

Today myself, Emma, mum, dad, Ruth, Nicola, Jemma, Josh, Sarah and Lee are going to the park for a picnic. Jemma and Josh are Ruth's 2 children. Jemma is 7 and Josh is 3. Sarah is Nicola's daughter who is 12. Lee is Nicola's partner and has been for over 13 years. Ruth's partner Tom is in Australia doing buisness. 

"EMMA! GET UP PLEASE?" I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I spun around to see Emma stood near the door with Jemma and Josh. 

"I'm here Dad...Don't shout." I nodded and walked into the kitchen, making sure we have everything. Everyone was now stood by the door waiting to go. I walked out the kitchen and smiled.

We got to the park and choose a spot where there was sun but a bit of shade. It was a suprisingly nice day outside to say it's Wolverhampton. I placed the blanket down on the grass and laid out the food. I sat down on the grass and poured us all drinks. Emma was playing with Josh, Sarah and Jemma in the middle of the field. She was amazing with children. I wonder how she would be with her own or a brother or sister...

"You really do love her don't you?" 

"She's my princess Ruth, I dunno what I'd do if I lost her!" I sighed and looked over to Emma again, who was now trapped beneith Jemma and Josh. 

"Have you ever concidered, you know...finding someone to date? Someone who can be a motherly figure towards Emma?" What is this Ruth? Ask Liam day? No and I don't want to. It will change things too much. How can I be sure that the girl I meet will be the one I want to keep? How can I be sure she wont turn out like Megan did? I can't, so I'm not sure I want to.

"No I haven't..." I decided to save myself from anymore questions or topics like that and shout the kids over. "Emma, Sarah, Jemma, Josh come get something to eat please!" The kids walked back over and sat down with us, all of them grabbing food. My mum gave me a real concerned look.

"You okay Li?" I nodded. 

"I'm fine!" I let out a small weak smile. Emma had that expression painted on her face. The expression of 

'You are not okay so why lie?' 

I can't deal with this. I stood up and grabbed Mum's keys. I headed off towards the house. 

"Dad? Where you going?" 

"Home, I'm just going to grab something. I'll be back shortly." I continued to walk towards the house, in my rage...I walked into someone. I looked up to see a gorgeous girl, with black or brown coloured curly hair, gorgeous brown eyes and an amazing figure. She was stunning. 

Emma's POV 

Something is not right with Dad at all. He's being weird...almost asif he doesn't want to be here with us. He just up and left with nothing to tell us why...apart from he's going to the house to get something. I highly doubt that. He's been stood talking to that girl for over 15 minuets. I don't know...it's weird. My aunties, Uncle Lee, Nan and Papa are amazing. Sarah, Jemma and Josh are so cute...I love the family I've ended up with, I couldn't have wished for any other people. 

"Nan? What's up with Dad?"

"I don't know why?"

"He's just being really weird and he's been talking to that girl for ages..." Nan just shrugged her shoulders. I took a sip of my drink and smiled. Everything was becoming awkward...daymn.

"So, Emma...what's it like travelling with the lads? Is it fun?" I nodded.

"It's amazing. They are all so fun and entertaining to be around. It's awful having to leave them. If I had the choice I would live with all of them but I gotta live with Dad..." Ruth and Nicola nodded. I can understand it'd be hard for them...alot harder than me. They loose their broter for ages, at least I travel and stay with him and my uncles but luckily we don't have to travel for a while because they are on holiday which means hopefully everything will go back to normal and the nightmares will stop. They have stopped sort of...It can be 3 days before I have one but they have shot down to 1 or 2 a week which is good...at least it's not every night. I looked back over to where Dad and that girl was...They were now gone. Shit...Someone tell me that he isn't having a one night stand...