Chapter 17

Emma's POV 

"Emma Louise Payne." I instantly pulled away from Josh. Lima's voice rang through the studio, followed by Harry's.

"Joshua James Smith." My mind began to wonder. Flashbacks forming in my head...Fucking hell. 

[Flashback] 

I'd been spending the day at Jaz's. Me and Jaz have been friends since primary and we've never fallen out. That was until I got put into care but anyway. Jaz had invited everyone around, Including the one and only, incredibly popular school king...Keegan Barlow. Yes...The son of Gary. Gary Barlow. 

We were all sat in the local park across from Jasmine's. We'd all agreed to play Truth or Dare...I didn't particually want to, knowing the paps would be on our backs. Especially mine and Keegan's but we went ahead with it. God damn stupid Damion and Liv. 

"Who's going first? Em?" I sighed. Why me? 

"I suppose...Dare." Jaz took about 5 minuets deciding on what to dare me. Her eyes constantly flicking from me and Keegan. I knew what her plan was...Keegan has a famous father, singer in Take That. I have a famous model for a mother...Pap's would have the biggest field day ever. 

"I dare you to stand and snog Keegan for 5 minuets." A smirk appeared on her face and everyone else started to giggle. Fucking hell. She's such a bitch sometimes. I'll dare her to go fuck Damion when it's her dare. See how she likes that one. Keegan had stood up in the middle of our circle of friends. Mum will kill me if she finds out...In her words it's wrong to fall in love or kiss someone for fun. I stood up and headed towards Keegan. I just went into it and basically snogged Keegan's face of for 5 minuets...only it wasn't for 5 minuets. 

"Alright, you can pack it in now the pair of you..." To me what sounded like a whisper was infact a shout coming from Damion. Before either of us could pull away, I heard clicks...camera clicks. Great. 

-The next morning- 

"EMMA LOUISE PAYNE." My mum shouted from downstairs. I came downstairs to see mum sat at the dinning room table with the newspaper and magazine spralled on the table. Mine and Keegan's pictures plastered everywhere. I'm in for it now. The article read: 

Is this love? 

Keegan Barlow (Son of Take That singer Gary Barlow, pictured to the right.) and Emma Payne (Daughter of super model Megan Dale, pictured to the left.) were caught getting 'loved up' in a local park last night. Suprisingly the couple were not alone, they were surroundered by fellow friends including, Damion, Oliva and Jasmine. The couple appeared to be hitting it off with each other by taking a lengthy kiss in the middle of the cirlce of friends (Pictured above.). Our reporters claim the kiss or smooch lasted for over 5 minuets...not something you see between 'friends'. Could this be the start of Keegan and Emma's love story or is it just some friendly dare? 

A friendly dare. That's all it was Emma. Tell the truth. 

"Emma? What is this?" I sat down infront of mum and placed my head on the table. 

"I don't know mum, a book full of paper..." 

"Cut the fucking sarcasm. Why was you snogging Keegan Yesterday?" 

"It was a dare. I got dared by Jaz. Have some fun once in a while..." I lifted my head off the table and shot a nasty look at her. 

"I do have fun..." 

"Bull, all you do is drink and drink and drink. I don't call that fun. You have no real friends, you are on the verge of loosing your job and your fucking daughter. You lost Jack, time to grow the fuck up mum." My mum stood up from the table and grabbed my t-shirt, throwing me into the wall near the door. I grunted in pain.