Chapter 26

Liam's POV 

I was finally married to Danielle. I couldn't believe it. We arrived at the reception. We decided against the idea of having a sit down meal, we'd just do the speeches and get on with it. Me and Dani are leaving at 9 anyway...so ya know. Inside the venue we had decorated the place with baby pink flowers and center pieces. The cake was chocolate with white icing and baby pink flowers scattered on it. We all had tables to sit at for the speeches and stuff..I dunno it was the easiest thing to do. Me, Danielle, the bridesmaids, Oscar and the lads were sat on one table...Josh was sat with Emma because for some reason they can't leave each other for more than 5 minuets. The girls sat on another then the tables got sorted between the famillies and friends. I'd already made my speech in church earlier so Niall decided to kick the speeches off... 

"Hello people, I'm the famous best man. When Liam told me he'd chosen me to be his best man I thought he was having a serious joke with me but he wasn't. I'm not very good with my speeches and talking publically. I leave that for Liam to do but seeing as I'm the best man I'll make an effort. When you 2 first met at the xfactor I thought to myself oh god, Liam's going to cheat on Megan but he didn't but he did go to Danielle about his break up. Us lads would ask him what was wrong and he wouldn't talk to us no matter how much we bugged him, from then we knew it was an instant connection between you both. I actually can't believe you only met each other again and made it official just under 2 years ago...it's mental but you two are a great couple and I'm glad you've married each other. You both have 2 gorgeous girls, even if Cait isn't yours Liam and if Emma isn't yours they are both gorgeous and lucky to have you both as parents. Good luck with the rest of your life as husband and wife and Congratulations." Niall sat back down and Harry stood up...here goes the slow, dragging speech. 

"As you all know I'm a man of very few words...thankyou." Harry sat back down and then stood back up. "Only kidding. I'm going to keep this short and sweet seeing as Niall said everything the rest of us wanted to say so Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Payne, we all wish you a life full of happiness as a couple and a family. Me and the lads are expecting alot more nieces and nephews...We love you both alot and just thankyou for being a part of our lifes...You're amazing..." 

"Thanks Haz." 

"No probs Li." Harry sat back down and Danielle's dad stood up. 

"Hello, for all those who don't know me I am Dani's father. I am so proud to have Dani as my daughter and I'm so proud she found Liam. When she told me she was with a member of One Direction I told her to stop being stupid, then I met Liam and apologised to Dani. I seriously thought she was joking. She is lucky to have Liam because I know Liam will look after my princess and treat her right. I also know that Liam will look after Caitlin, my gorgeous granddaughter and any kids the have in the future. Liam is something special. He's not the typical boyband type he is much more to that and I just want to say Thankyou Liam for giving my daughter everything she has dreamed off and congrats to both of you" Dani's dad sat down. After the speeches had finished we all went of and had a massive raving session in the middle of the dancefloor. The music changed from Nicki Minaj's starships to Ellie Goulding's Your Song...

Me and Dani are now alone on the dance floor taking our first dance. Our bodies swaying in time with each other. I lent down and kissed Dani on the forehead and smiled. I'm so glad that we are finally married. We are finally a proper family...Family. A family I love...Something to call my own. 

MY Life Is Now Complete and Perfect.

'Daddy Direction' did well in the end.