Chapter 4

Emma's POV 

4 hours later.

I have to admit today has been one of the best days ever. I've found my father and had the best birthday. The last one I'll be spending with the carehome kids. The cake had been cut and eaten as had everything else. 

"Emma can you say bye to everyone please?" I nodded and hugged everyone goodbye. Katie wouldn't let go of me at first, I don't think she wants me to leave. I was the 2nd oldest of them all now Toby would be. I feel sorry for Katie too be honest, at least she will be leaving in a few months. Katie finally let go and James came running into my arms. I picked him up and sat him on my hip. 

"Emmi no go." James was now crying histerically. 

"James, Emmi got to go. Emmi got to go to bed. Like you have." James nodded and nestled his head into my neck. I turned too look at dad who gave me an aproving nod. I headed upstairs into James' room and set him down on the bed, pulling the covers over him. I bent down and kissed his forehead and his monkey's before walking towards the door. 

"Bye James, Love you" 

I left his room and headed back downstairs. I gave Mike and Gina one last hug before heading out to dad's car. 

"Bye everyone" I waved and got into the car, buckling my seatbelt. 

"Ready to see home?" I laughed and smiled at him. 

"You bet." 15 minuets later we pulled up outside the complex where Dad's flat was. One of the security men helped bring my stuff upto the flat since it was up on the 2nd level. Dad unlocked the flat and we entered. The walls where painted a crisp white colour. The furniture was stunning, the kitchen was open along with the dining room. Upstairs was 2 bedrooms both with en suite bathrooms and a study room. We took all my stuff into my room which had been furnished and decorated a light pink colour, so light it almost looks white. I began to unpack all of my things, then repack some of them for America. Mainly my summer stuff. I kicked off my shoes and took of my clothes replacing them with my purple onesie. 

"Emma? Come down here for a second please!" Dad shouted upto me. I galloped downstairs, nearly falling down them. 

"Yes dad?" He signalled for me to go over to him and sit beside him, which I did. He handed me a box, I opened it up to a neckalace saying 'Daughter' on it. I noticed Dad wearing one that said'Dad' on it.

"Dad, I didn't want anything seriously." I took the neckalace from the box and placed it around my neck. "But I love it thankyou!" I pulled Dad into a hug and let go. 

"You're welcome, now bed missy. I don't want you being all moody at 6am tomorrow." 6am is he bloody serious? I went back upstairs and climbed into bed. Pulling the covers over me. My eyelids became heavy...Soon sending me to sleep. 

Liam's POV 

Now was the time to make sure I had everything I needed for tomorrow. Emma was asleep in bed and I'm running around the flat like a complete looney. I placed mine and Emma's passports on the kitchen counter along with the tickets. Everything in my bag was packed, that was sat in the hallway. I walked upstairs into Emma's room and quitely grabbed her suitcase, taking it downstairs to sit with mine. My phone began to vibrate on the kitchen counter. I grabbed it and looked at it. A new message from Harry. 

*Yo Liam, 

Hows things going with Emma? You coming back tomorrow? I hope to see you soon buddy! 

Haz x* 

I replied to him while walking upstairs,

turning off lights as I go. I reached my room and entered. 

*Hey Haz, 

Ermm, everything's fine with Emma actually, she's asleep at the minuet. We are coming back tomorrow but go easy on Emma she'll be abit out of it...Hope everything's good there. See you soon. 

Li x* 

I changed out of my clothes and took a quick shower. After being in the shower I put on a pair of tracksuit bottoms and climbed into bed. I placed my phone on the nightstand and cuddled up to the quilts. I'm going to have to get Emma a phone...*Note taken and added to to do list* I smiled before falling asleep. 

Emma's POV 

The next morning.

"Emma, get up please..." I stirred as Dad shook me to wake me. 6am, 6 am. Who gets up at 6am even to catch a plane? I sat up straight in bed and brushed my brown hair out my face. 

"Alright, I'm up Dad." I swung my legs out of bed and streched. Dad nodded to the pile of clothes sat on the chair. 

"Get dressed and then get some breakfast. I'm heading to put the things in the car, management are taking us to the airport in." I nodded and changed into the Orange coloured demium shorts that had slightly faded and the white vest top. Also throwing on a cardigan and my white TOMs. I went into the bathroom pulling my hair up into a messy bun and applying minimal make-up. I headed downstairs to see Dad making me a bowl of ceral and some toast for himself. I grabbed the ceral bowl and sat at the kitchen table, eating it. If I was to say I wasn't nervous that would be a lie. I was so bothered about flying to America, it was the whole pap and fan thing. I can't say covered forever. When I had finished my breakfast, I quickly washed the bowl and spoon and heading upstairs to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth I grabbed my shoulder bag with my ipod in and a few other bits before heading downstairs yet again. 

"Dad, I'm ready..." Dad walked into the hallway and opened the door, I walked through the door and down the hall to the elevator. We stood and waited for the elevator. Soon enough it opened and we stepped in side. 

"So are you excited to be going to meet your uncles?" I nodded. 

"I can't say I'm not nervous about the paps though." Dad sighed and walked back out the elevator as did I. 

"Well, keep your head down and try to stay well covered...the Media will have a field day with this story...Sorry if it does get out so soon though!" 

"Dad it's fine, I'm not ashamed to have you as my father." Dad smiled and got into the car with me. We drove to the airport, having banter and just bonding time. We pulled up outside the airport. The airport was covered in fans and paps. Great suff. 

"Remember keep covered. Head down." I nodded and got out the car, holding dad's hand. Here goes the photo's, screams and questions...