Chapter 4

Author mother fuckin note:

To the people who actually read my shit. This book is going to be drawn out a lot. I have a lot to add and not really sure how to fill some gaps in. don't expect updates weekly. Also i write on google doc's and it doesn't correct i to I and i'm lazy so deal with it.

------------------------------------------

I was frustrated beyond belief. When i woke this morning to find a servant feeling me up, i thought i was getting action. When i threw her onto the bed and she started screaming, things took a turn. The guards came in but by then i was off her.

Then they proceeded to hit me with the hilt of their sword, then queen Eleanor came in talking shit, then the guards and the servant walked out, leaving me with this bitch and a swelling bruise on my shoulder. She then had another servant come in and hand me a black dress to wear and walked out.

The dress was not my size or maybe it was supposed to be that tight. Either way i wasn't squeezing my breasts into that small thing.

So now i was carrying the dress down the hall with me as i made my way to jordan's room. I didn't knock or anything, instead i kicked it open.

She was alone sitting on a chair in front of her bed glaring at a mans suit laid out for her. "Were switching" i announced throwing the tight demon of a dress on her made bed. Then turn back around towards the door and shot a small bolt of wind to shut the doors.

"What?" She asked now just realizing i was here. "It's too tight, your mother's a bitch so i'm not talking to her and i'm taking your suit" i told her. i then took off the bloody white shirt that i had been tortured in. I grabbed the white blouse and start putting it on. Jordan looked at the ground as i was getting dressed right in front of her.

"My mother always said a black dress is a witch's wear" jordan mumbled as she glanced at the dress. "If someone would have been nice enough to wake me before noon i swear i would have knocked before kicking your door open. Also i think it's broken" i told her as i was still buttoning up the blouse. There were a lot of wooden pieces on the floor so i was guessing it was broken. Jordan looked back up at me seeing as i was covered. "That dosnt matter, are you sure you alright wearing a suit?" She asked me and i locked eyes with her. "I look like a swave beast when i'm in a suit, plus i have to look good for those people i might enjoy" i said then took off my bloody trousers. Again she looked away. What modesty she had, i'm sure she would lose it when we travel together. The pants were a little tight on me but it showed off my ass well enough.

I was throwing on the black suit jacket when jordan huffed. "Ill point them out to you" she said. I nodded and she started to unbutton her own sleeping shirt. "Don't look" she told me and that got me to look at her. Seriously? I wanted to ask but a glare from her shut me up as i turned around.

I was doing my tie when i accidentally made a noose. Force of habit? I might need to do that later tonight though. I un did the noose and started over successfully this time. "Can i look now princess?" I asked and there was a huff and i'm sure a glare along with it. "Yes" she said and i turned on my heel.

Hot damn. The dress covered her shoulders and chest well so she really did look like a women. Nothing about her body screamed man to me. "Well ill put a chastity belt on my shopping list, you're going to need it" i said.

She didn't glare, just shyly smiled. She refused to meet my eyes as she blushed a little. Oh if she was this easy to mess with i was sure to continue my flirting even if i didn't want the end game.

"When is this feast anyways?" I asked and she shrugged "in an hour or so" she said and i grabbed her hand "your mother gave me makeup, i want to make you look pretty"