Chapter 12

I woke up to the doors to my room being opened. I sat up looking over at the door. In walked Amber wearing a red dress, and what do you know, with clothing in hand. "Seriously?" i growled as she put them on the edge of the bed. "Seriously" she said and held up a pair of black boots. "I had to guess on your shoe size" she admitted and i stretched my arms above my head. "Why don't you get a doll to dress up? Why me?" i asked. She smiled and beckoned me over there. I groaned as i got up and out of bed.

Still in the same bloody t shirt and pants. I mean i have been for the last two weeks. No one complained about me smelling. It's a magic thing, don't give off a lot of body odor. Yet she had smelled me last night? Still confused me.

"You are much better than a doll" Amber said. I rolled my eyes and looked at what she had laid out. It wasn't a dress to my surprise. Black scaled pants, a leather belt, a new white shirt that had the front of it tied together by string, the whole way down. Not bad, though i wouldn't give her the satisfaction in knowing that. "You want me to strip for you too?" i asked.

"No, i'll be back in five minutes" she said as she turned around walking to the door. "Really?" i all but groaned out. "Really" she answered as she opened the door and walked out shutting it behind her. I groaned now. I really was regretting this.

Once i was dressed i put on the boots. They were actually my size so props to Amber for guessing. Yet how had she known my clothing size? That was something i had to ask her. Once i was done tying my boots i stood up. I walked over to the  standing mirror in the corner of the room.

I had to admit i did look really good. Considering the fact the center of the shirt was only held together by string, it showed off my body really well, especially my chiseled abs. Well, and a bit of cleavage but the abs was were it was at.

The door opened and i glanced over my shoulder. "Fit good?" amber asked now having a jacket in her hands. "Ya" i said. i added no comment of what i thought of the clothing she picked out for me. She smiled as she approached. "You look like General Fang now" she said and handed me the jacket in her hand. It was a black leather, i scowled a bit though "Isn't too hot for this?" i argued. She tisked me "You said i get to dress you, no matter the weather" she scolded. I groaned as i put it on. "Happy?" i asked. She returned smiling as she fixed the collar of the jacket. "Much so, yes" she said and then i heard a knock at my door.

"Fang?" i heard Jordan call from behind the door. "Come in" i called back as Amber still continued to tug at my clothing making sure it was perfect. When jordan walked in it took a moment before she spotted us. She was a bit confused at the sight and was going to ask what this was when i just came out with the answer.

"I have recruited Amber into our ranks, and in doing so gave up my right to choice my wardrobe" i confessed. Jordan blinked. Looking at me. Looking at my clothing, then amber. "Thank the gods" she praised. "Excuse me?" i growled and Jordan shrugged. "You looked terrible, trust me, it's a improvement" she said. I couldn't believe she was siding with her on this one! "Thank you" Amber said and now took a step back admiring her work. "I can't believe you" i growled at jordan.

"Why are women so interested in you?" Jordan avoided and changed topic. I sighed "must be my charm" i said smirking. Amber laughed "What charm?" she asked. Ouch, that stung a bit. "I have lot's of charm!" i argued and looked at Jordan to back me up. She was slowly walking backwards. "Were leaving soon, just wanted to make sure you were up" she said before leaving. That Bitch!

Amber laughed at me and touched my shoulder. "I told you, you are delusional" she said and i groaned. This was what i now had to deal with. Why were the gods so cruel? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood on the dock of Port Testum. On my left was the Imperial ship, and a pirate ship on my right. Jordan on my left and jax waiting for me at the helm of her ship on my right. "Why did you agree to that?" jordan asked looking over at the pirate ship. "Same reason i don't have choice in my wardrobe... and well...We need ships" was my answer. "That's an obscured request" Jordan scowled. This was more ridiculous than losing my right to wear what i wanted? I think not.