Chapter 9

I was riding beside Jordan and hex. Drag lead with the two other soldiers behind us holding the royal banner. Hex was whispering something dirty in Jordan's ear. I could tell because Jordan's face was red and i saw the Hex hands were around her waist. She never held me like that.

"I have to ask why Jordan? I'm hotter" i pointed out. Jordan was thankful to get Hex out of her ear so she didn't really care for the insult. Hex turned to me "You threatened my sex life, i'm definitely not going to have a sex life with you" she stated. That was... valid. "Hmm, is she even into women? She tends to glare at everyone equally?" i said and Hex laughed. "You can't feel the sexual tension here?" she said pointing at Jordan then at herself. "Because i feel it" she said and this caused me to laugh. To think there was sexual tension between them? That was funny. I was pretty sure Jordan just wanted her breathing room back.

"You're delusional" i stated. "Thank you!" Jordan finally spoke. "Am not" hex argued making me laugh again. "When i get in her bed, you'll see" Hex said pointing at me. "Oh will i?" i asked but then i remembered something. Jordan had the wrong... equipment for bed.... Oh shit i have to protect her! What if Hex laughs at Jordan? I was not letting this happen.

"You know what,i don't think you want in her pants" i started getting Hex's interest. "Why's that?" she asked. "Because if you do, i'll kill you" i said coldly getting Hex to stare at me a bit confused. "What?" she asked like she misheard me. "You touch her, you die" i said just as coldly getting hex to raise her hands. "Fine she's all yours, didn't mean to get between you two" She said in her defense. "Wait what?" Jordan now was paying attention to our conversation. She was so used to tuning us out but i guess she heard her name enough times. "That's not what i meant, i'm not into Lady man hands over there" i said in a bit of disgust.

I mean don't get me wrong Jordan was pretty. She was also brave and a bit foolhearted but i respected her. But the fact she had that thing between her legs got be a little... uninterested?

"Then why in oblivion are you threatening me?" she asked. I rubbed my temple now growing very annoyed at this conversation. "For reasons alright, she's like my second sister, it's complicated" i said. "Wait, you have a sister?" hex asked completely ignoring the other half. "I will put Henry in my mouth if you don't shut up" i growled. "You know i'm actually interested in seeing that" Hex said with a smile. "Enough!" Jordan intervened again. "Both of you" She commanded and we both fell silent.

For a short while at least. "You know i'll be gentle" Hex whispered over to me. I glared at her "I'll skin you if you touch her" i growled back. She then proceeded to grope at Jordan's armor. "What are you doing?" Jordan asked as innocently as ever. "I will hurt you" i hissed at her. Jordan glanced back at me. She said nothing though but wondered what we were even talking about. "I'll be good to her, don't have to worry about any of that" Hex defended her case. "Why are you so interested in my sex life fang?" Jordan suddenly asked taking us both by surprise. "Wait are you actually considering laying with her?" i asked and laughed. Jordan's face went red again realizing what she had just said. "That's not what i meant, why are you interested in who i sleep with?" she asked trying to defend herself for asking.

"I actually have grown quite fond of you believe it or not, just don't want to see you hurt" i admitted. Hex awed as Jordan was taking a bit surprised. "Hu, well... thanks?" she said unsure what to say. I hummed "Don't mention it, it would be bad for my bloodthirsty reputation" i said.i was about to add something but i saw Drag's horse stop and he rose his hand signaling for us to stop.

I pulled my horse to a stop, so did Jordan. We waited, i watched as Drag brought his horse to a trot and then i saw the peasant running towards him. "They have my wife" i could hear his scream from here. "Please you have to help me!" he begged but i knew this was a lie. A set up. Drag gestured for us to come and we moved our horses over there.

Freedoms WarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara