Urie x Human Reader pt. 2

HanaSakura_51

*** Recap ***

"I don't even know you!"

A look of amusement came over his face as he chuckled.

"It seems as if I have neglected a proper introduction."

He pulled a rose out of midair and held it slightly in your direction as he did a slight bow.....

"My name is Urie. Urie Sogami."

**********
((Reader POV))

Urie...... so this is that guy who has a fan club.

The one I was about to sign up for....

Urie stands there waiting for a response from you. It took a while until you said, "I have to get to class." And you began to turn away.

But before you left Urie reached out and grabbed your hand and brought it to his lips.

"I couldn't help but notice you were at my fan clubs' booth? Will you be signing up my little butterfly?" Urie murmured as he kissed the back of your hand.

You swiftly turned to look at him with a slight blush on your cheeks. His eyes drew you in on contact but before you could be swept in by his playboy charm, you yanked your hand from his and said, "As if! Why would I join such a... such a..."

Your words were cut off by Urie as he completed your sentence, " astounding club?"

It was probably the farthest thing from you were going to say, but you have had enough. You turned away and began to walk away again. And again Urie stopped you.

But this time he had you pinned against the wall with his hands close to both sides of your head.

Urie leaned in and whispered in your ear.

"I think you should join. I'd love it if you joined my little butterfly."

He leaned back out and smirked.

"Adorable," was all he said before he withdrew his hands and went back to the door you had been in front of just moments ago.

As he walked away he called out to you.

"(Y/n) we meet after school in the school's on campus green house!"

You just stood there looking after him as he entered the third floor library.

You clenched your fist and gritted your teeth.

He got me! But now I know where I can find him, so I can give him a piece of my mind!

The bell rung.

"Crap I'm late!"

******** After school ********

Classes were just dismissed and the day was over. But not for you. You were trying to locate where the green house was. And on a campus this large it was hard.

You had already asked several people where it was, but they either gave you useless directions or ignored you completely.

Yeah real friendly......

You wandered around hoping to stumble upon it, but no such luck. Instead you gripped your bag and started to walk towards the exit, at least you knew how to leave this place.

About five minutes later you were heaving your way to the exiting gate.

Dang how far did I go out?! Just how big is this campus?