Mage Nanashiro x Human Reader pt. 3

One shot requested by SacredArcheress

Also it is extremely important that you read the note at the end of the story!!! It helps this story continue!!!!!!!!!

*********************************************
((Recap))

The two of you stood there for sometime just staring at each other.

Then, the moment became awkward.

"W-well I should be.... heading... inside" you said as you backed up slowly.

Mage looked like he was woken from a trance.

"Oh oh, right. Got ya." He said as he scratched the back of his neck and began to walk around to the drivers seat.

As he got in the car and began starting the engine, you looked back from where you had been standing at the door.

I'm so going to regret this..

"Mage-kun!" You called out right before Mage was about to pull away.

He looked up startled.

"Yeah!?" He boomed back.

"W-want to come in?"

*****************************
((Reader POV))

You started fumbling with the keys in your hands. Not liking the growing silence that came after you asking Mage to come in.

Mage was sitting in his Camaro pondering your question.

He really did want to come inside and spend more time with you, but he didn't want to hurt you or put you at risk to anything.

"U-uh.... never mind!" You said embarrassed and humiliated. "Forget I said anything!"

With that you turned to the front door and unlocked it. And as you stepped inside you felt a warm presence looming over you.

You walked in and Mage followed as he mumbled,"Thanks for having me."

You walked further into the corridor, nodding to the assembly of maids and butler's standing in neat lines, welcoming you home.

Looking back at Mage signaling for him to follow you head to the flight of stairs that hung to the left of the large entrance hall. At the bottom of the stairs waited your main and personal favorite Butler.

"Miss (y/n) who is the gentleman accompanying you this evening?" Your Butler asked as he took your bag from you and looked to Mage who was awkwardly looking around the room.

"Oh him? He is my friend Mage Nanashiro, also the student council's secretary."

Did I seriously just call Mage my friend, what does he even think of me?

Your Butler simply nodded.

You grabbed Mage's hand and began pulling him up the staircase, and about 3/4 to the top you stopped and called back down to your Butler.

"Has dad arrived home yet?"

Your Butler shook his head and said, "No miss. He seems to have left for an over seas conference."

You lighly scoffed.

"Could have told me." You mumbled.

No one heard you except Mage who looked slightly concerned.

You shook it off as you turned to smile at mage.

"Shall we?"

You turned on your heel and walked off in the direction of your room with Mage following you all the way.