HALLOWEEN SPECIAL ((all devils x reader)) part 2

Hey I'm back with another be-later Halloween update! So hope you enjoy!

Requested by: @Synerella6661

**************************************
((Recap))

You got to the main part of the "carnival" part of the haunted house. It was full of normal rides but there looked broken down, and every mannequin was nothing but a skeleton.

Wait how'd this all fit in here?

But you paid the size question no mind, you were to distracted with finding your boys.

One of them has to be here right?

Your mental question was answered with literal footsteps. Someone was approaching and fast.

"Hey Ur-... LINDO?!"

**********************************

((Present))

"Lindo! What are you doing here.?"

Linda came running up to you. "I work here."

"Oh..." That's right I forgot!

Suddenly Lindo grabbed your hand. "Follow me," he said urgently.

Without waiting for your response he dragged you to the rundown two-story carousel, and took you to the top.

"Lindo what's going on?"

Lindo turned and looked at me, it was then that I noticed he was dressed as a handsome vampire.

How fitting.....

"Well I heard from the others that you had arrived, so I... I kind of abandoned my post to come see you," Lindo explained, and you didn't miss the heavy blush he had.

You chuckled. He came out all this way to see me.

"So where are the others?"

Lindo pouted. "Won't you pay attention to just me?" He asked. "After all," Lindo said as he pulled your chin up and leaned closer. "I'm much more fitted to satisfy you better than those other guys."

Then Lindo started to lean in closer. But before his lips could touch yours the carousel began moving.

"Whoa!" You stretched out your arms to catch you balance and when you looked back to Lindo he wasn't there anymore.

"Lindo?!"

Suddenly a pair of hands covered your eyes, and you felt the scene around you change.

When the hands moved away you saw you were in a mirror maze.

Great.... I hate mazes

You started to panic seeing no way out.

Help... Someone please help!

"Well, well, is little butterfly scared~?"

You spun around, and there behind you was Urie Sogami.

Urie was dressed as a bull fighter, but seemed more eerie with his torn up outfit.

"U-urie!" You cried out as Urie walked towards you.

You reached out to his approaching figure, only to have your hand meet cold glass.

Wait a minute.... It's just his reflection....

"Urie! Where are you?"

But the dozen or so Urie's around you simply laughed. Then his voice rang in your ears.

"Come and get me my little butterfly~"

You chased after his voice as it rang through the maze, when suddenly the lights bursted and your world became dark.

************************
You began to gain consciousness and blinked your eyes repeatably against the harsh light.

It was then when you tried moving that you realized you were physically immobile. You look around yourself to see yourself tied to a small bed.

Okay now this is just going to far. How the heck does this have to do with a haunted house? Well I guess this is rated R like horror movies.....

There came a sound of claws scraping against chalkboard, that emanated from under the bed.

"Wha-whats that?" You called out in a shaky voice.

You felt the bed then dip at the bottom, and saw Lowen sitting there dressed as a werewolf.

Oh the irony...

"Lowen?"

"(Y/n).... I can't tell you how excited I get when I see you in this vulnerable state...." Lowen said as he crawled towards you.

"Hah?!" You called out. "Pervy dog!" You called out as you hit Lowen on the side of his head with your knee.

Lowen didn't react harshly though, instead he creeped you out even more as he laughed hysterically.

Okay that's it I'm outta here!

When you felt the binding around your wrist loosen, you pried your hands free and took off running away from Lowen, who was now more howling than laughing.

You kept running and running until your vision became blurry.

Eventually you had to stop. Still having no idea where you were you simply crouched where you stood and tried to catch your breath.

Still feeling shaky you didn't register the large figure that was approaching you as you blacked out again.

"O-oi!"

***********
.........
Well..... That sucked....

Sorry for the lousy chapter... I felt obligated to update the Halloween special despite my health being incredibly sucky. So that is why this chapter is basically word vomit. -.-

Anyway part 3 will be out soon! And can you guess who our next devil is??

So without said....

VOTE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. And watch anime

Katie Hollister