Christmas special all devil x Cassie part2

This was a scavenger hunt. Great.

This is one of the last things I'd want to do in a heat like this.

'Screw these guys I'm going home, ice cream and Lord of the Rings is calling me' I thought as I walked out of the park and towards my car so I could get out of here.

I opened the car door only for an avalanche of rose petals to fall out of my drivers' side door.

"WHAT THE F**!" I shouted.

I ran my fingers through my hair in utter disbelief as a crowd of stand-byres gathered around to get a view of my car.

'I'm going to kill those boys.'

I went to my car door again and started clawing as many petals as I could out the door; and eventually I got enough out for me to sit down and be able to drive.

I heaved myself into the drivers' seat and put my keys into the ignition. Pulling out of my spot, I speed up and out of the park's parking.

'What on Earth am I going to do with all of this?'

At this point I really had no control of my actions, since all I could see was red. So I did the first thing I could think of and I put down all the windows in the car. As I speed down the highway towards my house the petals begin to fly out of the windows.

Do I know this is hazardous?

Yes.

Do I care?

No.

After doing this for several minutes and almost all the petals have flown out the window I hear the police's sirens.