Christmas Special All Devils x Cassie part 4

**recap**

Cassie,

You're so predictable. You thought the first clue was based on the ticket booth? Haha xD! Bet you didn't expect this version of receiving a ticket. Speaking of betting, come place your bets on me at this special place, if I win can my prize be your love?;) Giddy on up!

"6 Idiots"

P.S. Try not to be so predictable in your thought process Miss Obvious

*****************************

Predictable...

Predictable?! What do they mean by that? Was I supposed to be some female spin-off of Sherlock Holmes, I just have to know every option?

I sigh and place the note and rose amongst the remains of flower petals that still remained in my car.

Bets...Bets...

It was then that I recalled several months ago when Mage had asked me on a date to-..

"The Horse Derby!"

As soon as the destination left my mouth I was stepping on the gas pedal, not as hard as before since I am too broke for multiple speeding tickets, and headed towards the derby.

*************************

I pulled into the derby's parking lot, and parked hazardly. I needed to find those guys before they get even futher away!

I went to the ticket booth loking for more hints.

"Miss..."

Hints. Hints. Where are those forsaken hints?!

"LADY!"

I turned and looked in the direction of the man selling tickets who just called me out.

"May I help you?" The man gave me a quizzical look.

I didn't know how or if I could even explain the situation I was in!

'Oh sure, have you seen five sexy demons and a hot vampire, don't let them know I called them that, swaggering in here getting tickets, peanuts, and souls. Leaving behind rose petals like some shady host club?!' (author's note: ;) kiss, kiss, FALL IN FREAKING LOVE HARUHI YOU WERE SO CLOSE A HUG?! SERIOUSLY?! *coughs* We will now continue with the following message)

T
**********************************************

Whoa, whoa, whoa whoa!

I haven't updated in forever.

I honestly thought people didn't care about this set of works anymore seeing as how I have lost a lot of "traffic" coming to read the stories... :,(

Now I see that I was looking at my works to negatively.

Thank you to anyone and everyone who continues to stick to this story despite a horrible updating schedule!

The rest will come out shortly!!

Katie Hollister

And as usual.....

Vote. Comment. And watch anime!