Urie x Human Reader pt. 4

HanaSakura_51

*** Recap ***

You sat in your seat and slumped down. Trying to hide and drown out the other students.

I hate this school!

Then a slight bang came on the window in which your seat was right next to. You slowly looked at the window and saw nothing, but when you looked down you noticed that the schools rose garden was fixated right under you.

You sighed.

It is like I can't get away from Urie or his stupid flower.

Despite how you wanted to be angry at the thought of Urie's existence being shown or remembered by nearly everything around. You couldn't help but find comfort in staring that rose garden. How the roses smell flowed off of Urie. And the taste of them on his soft.......!

Whoa whoa whoa not the time ( y/ n)!

*****After school while your in detention*******

((Reader POV))

Everything was completely silent. That was probably because only you sat in the detention room, which happened to be the room none other than your favorite teacher, mean cat-lady.

I am bored out of my mind!!!

You had already been there for 45 minutes so wouldn't it be okay just to go???

You absently looked out the window trying to get a glimpse of the roses but a big parrot with an array of yellow and orange feathers blocked you from having a clear view of the rose garden.

But when you put your full attention on the bird you noticed..........

Glenn!

You looked back to the front of the room where the cat-lady was snoozing off at her desk. Then as silently as you could you released the latch to the window and pushed it open ever so carefully.

Once you had made a big enough opening, Glenn swooped in from the outside and land right on your desk.

You smiled glad to have decent company.

"How are you Glenn?" You asked stroking his beak. Earning a gurgling sound from the back of his throat.

Glenn shook off your hand and instead lifted up one of his clawed feet, and raised up a small envelope that you hadn't had noticed when he first flew in.

"What's this?" You said to no one in particular as you took the envelope from him and began to tear at the closed seal.

Glenn perched on your shoulder as you did so. And finally when you got it open he bobbed his head as if enticing you to look inside.

And of course inside you found none other than another rose and a note saying..... 'your late my precious butterfly......'

You rolled your eyes and continued reading.