Christmas Special Rem x Hime part 2

((Recap))

But what did three mean?

Three seconds?
Three minutes?
Three hours?
Three days?
Three weeks?
Three years?

Hime didn't like to ponder on how long it would take, but every night she dreamed of what it would be like to see the mysterious boy again.
*********************************
((Hime POV))

It was three years.

Three very long years since I saw the mysterious blond.

I was now a senior, with an awful job at (fast food place), many worries, and too much drama.

To add to it, I've never seen or even heard from my cliche prince from my old school dance.

I've asked around a lot too.

No one has seen him or even heard of such a person.

I swore he was there, but I may be going crazy. AP Bio is a killer I'll tell you that.

But I know deep down inside I know he's real; or else I wouldn't have the blue pendant.

It was from him.

When he left he placed something in my hands. It was the ever-present pendant I wear today.

Inside was a small incave where I found a tacky letter from him.

**************************
Dear Hime,

I must say spending time with you has been a living embodiment of a dream. It was very enjoyable dancing with, and talking about the strangest things. It may be cliche to say, but I feel something that I've never felt before. I feel warm and fuzzy..... I also feel like hurling.... Is that normal? Because it seems that most people would classify such behavior as being in love. It might have been love at first sight. I hope you may feel something similar as to what I feel towards you. For now I'll give you time to find a better guy than me, if such a guy exists ;). Keep in mind that I will see you again, and I would like an answer.

Dream of me every night Hime.

I love you.

R.

*******************
Everytime I read the letter I wondered.......

When the heck did he have time to write this?!?!?!

He obviously didn't have enough time to write it, but either way it was sweet.

No guy has ever tried to write me a letter. Especially one that declared their love for me.

It was..... sweet.

But I'm going to whip that guy's obvious overwhelming self-esteem down a bit.

I always wondered where he was, or what he could be doing.

In fact I was thinking such thoughts now as I neglected my job. Hey it's a fast food place, I'm giving expected service.

I was zoning out as some guy at the drive-thru was telling me his order.

As usual I gave the classic line.

"Would you like fries with that sir?"

I waited.

"Sir?"

There was a chuckle ringing through my ear-piece.

"Nooooo, but I would like a side of your number."

I let out an annoyed sigh.

"Sir, 1920 called they want their pick-up lines back."

"Ma'am, your manager called and said you forgot to get your attitude checked."

I was trying to think of something clever to say the man spoke again.

"Next window? Great!"

Then the man's car approached the window.

I slid the window open and froze.

The man smirked and he brushed his sandy-blond hair back, a mischievous going shine in his green eyes.

"What were you expecting me to be on a white horse?"

********************************
Hey sorry I've been so late with updates. And this might be a very crummy one :$.

But I hope everyone has been having a great summer!

Two more days till AP scores!!!

Which means the stress will help me be creative and !ore updates are likely to spring up!

So till the next update...

Vote. Comment. Follow. And watch anime!!

P.s. I really recommend watching The Royal Tutor it's so cute :)

Katie Hollister

((This has got to be my shortest chapter, I apologize!!!))
Moonlight123345

Just let me know if you want it changed.... :)