Chapter 10: Will You Go Out With Me?

***Louis' POV***

So far Gab and I have become great friends. She helps me with school and I crack her up every so often when we do study.

She is so beautiful. I love the way she laughs, how she crinkles her nose when she's confused, when she smiles her lips curve that makes her look super cute, when she's doing something and is so focused she bites her lower lip and tuck a whisp of her brown hair behind her ear. Yup, she's driving me crazy.

Right now it's after lunch, well after Jade's little scene I'm a little scared of the younger Geordie twin. 

I walked in the classroom with a few of my other friends. I laughed at a joke I heard one of my friend's said. Then I saw her.

She sat in a desk in the far corner, reading a book. She seemed so focused, so into it.

"Hey uh see ya guys later,"I said as I walked to the desk next to Gabby. 

I put my backpack down carefully so it wouldn't make a sound. I tapped her shoulder.

She looked up and when she saw that it was me she smiled,"hey Louis."

"Hey yourself,"I said.

"So today do you wanna go to your house or mine-"she began.

I cut her off,"how 'bout you go on a date with me instead?"

She looked shocked and puzzled,"a date...with you?"

I felt a bit embarrassed of course she only thought of me as a friend.

"I mean if you wanna study we can uh do that instead-"

"No,"she smiled slightly at me."I'd love that. Yes..I'll go on a date with you. Pick me up at 7."

She then returned to her book leaving me shocked as well. I did an inner happy dance so I didn't look like a fool if she caught me doing it in public.

She said yes...Looks like I have a date with Gabby tonight. I can't wait.

***Perrie's POV***

Right now me, Savannah, and Jade are at Gabby's house literally freaking out.

"He asked you out?!"Jade screeched.

Gabby bobbed her head up and down causing curls of her hair bouncing.

"About damn time!"Savannah said as she pulled Gabby into the hundredth hug tonight.

"Well nothing says first date with your best friends helping you pick out your outfit. But we'd figure, well I figured that you probably would have nothing you'd like, so I brought some of my clothes if you'd like,"I said handing her a duffel bag."Go crazy."

I sat on her bed and watched her and Jade look through my clothes while Savannah and I watched them.

"Are you sure you two are twins?"Savannah asked me.

I shrugged,"Jade may seem edgy and stuff like me, but inside she's a girly girl. Which frightens me a little."

"Oooh this!"Jade said as she threw a bundle of clothes on Gabby's bed well on me.

"Wow thanks J,"I said sarcastically.

Jade picked out high waisted shorts that were a bit ripped and tattered but I bought it like that, a white bandeau top, a black zip up bralet but it was that short, a dark denim vest, a black knitted beanie, and some black TOMS.

"Wow, you chose something nice Jade. Bravo,"I joked as I clapped.

She rolled her eyes,"shut it Per. Gab be a dear and go in the bathroom and changed."

Gabby was still shocked but obeyed.

While she was changing the others and I watched the season finale of Pretty Little Liars on Netflix since we missed it. When my family lived in Philly Jade and I heard that one of the most famous shows were Pretty Little Liars, they didn't have it in South Shields. So we got addicted but we never got to watch the last 15 minutes of the finale.

"..no no no. NO! FUCK YOU EZRA! YOU STINKIN' LITTLE CUNT!"I shouted at the TV.

"I'm done,"Savannah said."I'm done. Thanks a lot Ezra..."

"So I'm done,"Gabby said coming out.

She looked really beautiful, she truly did. Her hair was straightened, she had on light make-up. This was her moment. And we couldn't be more than happy for her.

***Madison's POV(The Next Day)***

Well another crappy day at school. How fun. I was at my locker, doing my combo and then someone poked my shoulder. I turned around to see Perrie.

She grinned,"hey Mad."

I smiled back,"Hey Perrie. What's up?"

"Nothing much, just wanted to say hi to a friend,"she replied as she went on her locker which is right next to mine.

"Well uh hi,"I said causing her to chuckle."Anyway where's Jade?"

"Sick. Got the flu,"she responded simply.

This is literally the first time I've seen Perrie without her sister or vice-versa.

"Don't worry,"I reassured."You have me."

She smirked,"yup."

Is it weird that I like her more than a friend? I mean we started off as enemies, friends, best friends, and now..I think I might like her.

"..hello? Earth to Madison,"she said.

I snapped out of my thoughts,"what? Huh. Oh sorry. What did you say?"

"I asked if after school you wanna go to YogurtLand with me,"she answered looking at me.

"Sure th-that'd be cool,"I stammered.

She chuckled,"you're so weird. See ya in homeroom."

She kissed my cheek before heading into the classroom leaving me stunned and dazed. Did that really just happened?

I really do like her. But I think she only sees me as a friend. No shut up Alamia. Go in there and say it's a date!

I went in confident with my head held up high. But when I saw her all the confidence drained away. She looked so happy. Her dark hair swept to her shoulder and her chatting with a few of or other classmates.

Should I ask her out?

I hoped you guys like it! Ugh...so I am in some major drama, uh yeah boy troubles and yeah ya da ya da. But hopefully everything works out :)

Much Love Guys.

Smooches!

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxx