Chapter 44: "I'm Done"

***Angelina's POV*** 

A Week Later... 

"-Ang, please you have to tell me where she is!"Mikey pleaded as I shoved my History textbook and took out my Algebra one.

I smiled at him bitterly,"why should I? It's your damn fault that she transferred school! You're goddamn fault Fusco. And it's because of you that we lost our friend. Everything is breaking because of what you did."

"The first time it was a mistake! But this time it's not my fault, and if it was it was a mistake!"

"No,"I said, my voice raising and I slammed my locker door shut. I glared at him as I pointed my index finger in his chest,"no, a mistake is something you did without knowing. The second time, it's no longer a mistake, it's a choice. You made that choice, and you know how? By dating that girlfriend who's just as fake as her personality and her nose! So don't you dare come running to any of us-which includes Gabby, Lita, the Twins, Anthony, our crew, and especially me."

I'm never rude, never. But this time I have to be.

The things that happened at the dance, god I don't wanna say what happen, but after Savannah ran away Lita actually beat up Hollie which caused her to get a 3 day suspension and believe it or not her parents don't care. They're actually siding with her. All of us refused to talk to the guys. When Anthony found out the news that his girlfriend was transferring he was heartbroken, devastated. They're trying to keep their relationship together actually. 

Oh, and did I mention this? The guys left the Populars and are on their own. They're own little clique, how great. 

I stormed away from Mikey and walked into my Algebra class. I took a seat in the back, left corner and flip through the right page since I was on time and started working on the assignment on the board. The sooner I finish than I can text Savannah.

The only sounds that filled the room was the annoying ticking of the clock, the lead on my pencil connecting with the paper harshly, and of course the popping of chewing gum. As the bell rang and students filling in the classroom I saw someone standing in front of me. Jessica.

She gave me a sympathetic smile,"hey Ang. I heard about what happen. I'm sorry."

I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair,"it's not your fault."

She huffed,"actually it is. Jason got so mad at the fact that I broke up with him, he's holding his pride against himself way too much. I know at the time he didn't really feel the same about me so I ended it. But guess he's just mad that I broke up with the Jason Smith. God if I hadn't broke up with him then he wouldn't be as rude and would've stopped Hollie from doing that much."

"Thanks Jessica, but, I rather be alone right now."

"Alright. But if you ever need anything just ask."

As she left I turned my attention back to my paper but I saw someone sit next to me.

"Jess, I know you mean well. But I really do need time alone."

"Well I'm no Jess."God no.

I didn't dare to meet his gaze so I just kept on working on the algebraic problems,"Jason save your breath. You know that I won't talk to you. Just go."

"Oh I'm not leaving. Not until you talk to me."

"Alright class, settle down. We have a pop quiz so no talking!"Mr. James boomed as he passed papers out.

I smirked at Jason,"ha, guess you have no choice."

He rolled his eyes and opened to speak but Mr. James beat him to it,"Mr. Smith, if you have something to say to Miss Romeo than I hope it can wait till after class."

"Fine,"Jason mumbled as I sent a prayer for thanking God that Mr James stopped Jason from talking to me.

Halfway through the period I was mostly concentrating on the fact that Dylan keeps two 'xx' after every text he sends me, and the test of course. My phone vibrate and I made sure Mr. James was busy with his game of Poker on his iPhone before reading it.

Jason: Sent Image 

I frowned as I scrolled down to see the picture that Jason sent me. What could be so good that he had to send it to me? A picture of me with the words 'Fag' on it? I mean hey his girlfriend's been doing it so he could be too.

Yes I said girlfriend, him and Delilah are dating. The reason why I said it like that because I don't think that Jason really has the effort to actually be in a relationship. Heck, I bet he doesn't know what the definition of relationship is anymore.

I gasped causing all eyes to be on me, even Mr. James. It was a picture of me and Jason when we were dating. You can see the joy in our eyes, the love we shared for each other. You could see that we were madly in love. But the joy was killed months ago. Now the only thing in our eyes are the bitterness of the past and the hatred we now possess.

I shoved my book and journal in my backpack as I slung it on my shoulder with my phone in my hand and left the room. Why the hell would he send that picture to me? I thought he knew that clearly I hated him. That the feelings I once had are now rotted and filled with bitter thoughts of the monster that is now revealed from underneath.

I was in the empty hallways, my footsteps loud but I heard others.

"Ang, wait, please."

I don't know why, but I listened. I turned around to meet his now, surprisingly, sorrow eyes. His now matured features showed the pain that he is finally revealing after holding it in all these months.

I love the fact that how his appearance has changed. No longer the features he possessed from ABDC, now he looked a bit better in my opinion. But then again I always thought that he looked good. Now, I'm not sure if how I feel when I look at him now. Should I be happy or mad? Or just be bitter towards him forever?

"What do you want Jason? Was breaking me down in class not good enough for you?"I wondered as my voice slowly started cracking. I could literally point out the fact that there's a 99.9% that I might cry, right here, right now.

"No, no that's not what I wanted."He stepped towards me but I didn't budge from my spot."God Ang, I never wanted to hurt you. You know that right?"

"Like I said I don't wanna be anyone's charity case. You know for a damn fact that you never cared about me, you just faked it,"I snapped at him, right in his face.

"How can you say that? You know that I do love you, you saw the picture, you saw how damn crazy I am about you,"He shouted. He took a deep breath as he took a step back and looked at me with pained eyes."I still am. God I am still so freaking crazy about you."

"Well who's fault is it that we ended?"I yelled."Oh right, yours!"

"Stop reminding me. That has been haunting me forever and I don't need you to remind me that I made a horrible mistake!"

"Well then why couldn't you have just talked from me a few months ago? A little after we broke up?"I inquired quietly.

He let out a frustrated sigh before running a hand through his messy hair, his eyes tearing up a little,"because I'm not man enough to do so. I wanted to tell you this a long time ago. But, the guys and I are trying to deal with Lita, Gabby, the Twins, Savannah,..you."

I gulped as I closed my eyes as I made a decision. I looked at him again.

"Well now you don't have to worry about me anymore. I'm done Jason. I'm leaving too."A voice that I didn't recognize say.

As I walked away I realized something: that voice, is mine.

Updating this all night because, well, I'm trying to finish this today! Cause ya know, YOLO. JK

Much Love Guys.

~IaMmE_Chick

xx