Chapter 38: The Offer

***Perrie's POV***

Today we didn't have to pick up Dee or Blake so we just head on home. We do have licenses, but of course our dad won't let us drive. Our dad is so overprotective that he had a rule back when we were in England about our clothes; one or the other. Like if we had a top that is a bit revealing we have to wear trousers that covered. Or if we had shorts on we had to have a top that covered up.

But of course my mum finally decided to go against it once we moved to the States. She told our dad that we could wear anything we want (well not everything) But now Jay and I don't have to follow the stupid rule anymore.

"We're home!"I called as I took my keys out of the key slot and entered the flat.

I put my bag on the island in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of apple juice from the fridge.

"Per? Jay? Honey can you come in here?"I heard my mom ask.

Jade and I look at each other before shrugging and walking into the living room.

Seated at the comfy, black, leathered couches were Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Dad, Mum, and 2 men wearing suits and had brief cases.

"I swear to God we didn't steal anything,"Jade said.

My Dad chuckled,"no, it's uh something else. Here, sit down please."

Jade and I sat next to Leigh-Anne and Jesy who looked so excited that they were about to jump out their seats and throw their arms around me and Jay.

"Girls, this is Harris and George, from Virgin Records,"Mum explained.

My eyes widened. Virgin Records?! 

I gripped Leigh-Anne's arm and looked at her,"S-Spice Girls!"

Leigh-Anne's lips curved into the biggest smile ever. Much bigger than when she got her car a few months ago, before we moved,"now you know why me and Jes are so excited! Tell 'em the good part Momma Edwards!"

My mom laughed before composing herself,"well. Per, Jay, I know that the move to L.A. has been a bit, unexpected. So, when Jesy and Leigh got back from school, these lads came. And well.."

"Mum spit it out before I have a panic attack,"Jade breathed.

"Well, you got signed!"my Dad announced.

I nearly fell out of my seat. I hugged Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Jay tightly. I gripped their hold and cried along with them.

Hot tears rolled down my face, smudging my make-up but I didn't care. We're signed. Jinx.

"But of course, Jesy and Leigh-Anne can't stay here,"My Dad chimed."I called their parents. And um, well it's in Hollywood, but of course it's too far away for Jesy and Leigh-Anne, but of course their parents are willing for them, and you girls, to live in London."

London. As in London England? Wait, no duh Perrie. Idiot. But, England? I've lived in London before, bloody weather if I may add. But, moving there, without me mum and dad? Blake and Dee? Katherine goes to Uni in Manchester. Living in London with me girls, and of course an adult. Well I can dream can I?

But what about the girls? The choir? Spencer? And, for some odd reason, my mind is telling me someone else, someone who I shouldn't even be thinking about: Madison. I shook my head at the thought of him.

"When are we leaving?"Jade questioned.

"A month. They need you go to there immediately,"My Mum says, her smile sad, tears brim her eyes, her beautiful green eyes.

"We should make this month last yeah?"Jade said, her thin lips curving into a smile, though she looks like she's gonna burst into tears.

I know leaving my friends and family will be the hardest part of course. Especially Madison-I mean Spencer, I meant Spencer. Spencer.