Chapter 28: Heart Aches

***Madison's POV(a Week Later)***

I sat with Kylie and he rest of the group as the girls rambled on and on about something the guys and I weren't even listening to.

"..like oh my god he tweeted me. The Harry Styles tweeted me,"Hollie squealed.

I didn't really care who tweeted her. I kept my eyes on Perrie and Spencer. I listened to their conversation though it was difficult thanks to all the squealing and talking.

"...I am so proud of you babe!"I heard Perrie say before she pecked his lips.

Yup, they're dating. And believe me, my heart is throbbing with heart aches. Andre, Anthony, Dylan, Wesley, and Spencer made the basketball team, so did me, Mikey, Jason, and Louis.

Spencer chuckled as he hugged his girlfriend,"thanks. You'll be at the stands cheering right?"

"Definitely. You're first game is tonight right?"Perrie asked as her eyes widened with excitement.

"Yeah. The others are going too, but after the game I'm gonna take you out on a date, alright?"Spencer asked as he held both her hands.

Perrie blushed,"alright. Well I gotta go, Jade and I have choir practice. For some odd reason Hollie let us back in."

Spencer snorted,"bet ya that Savannah had something to do with it. See ya in class."

He gave her a kiss which made my heart crack. I couldn't believe it. I looked away 'cause I didn't wanna look anymore.

She's mine. I know what you're thinking. She was yours, now she's Spencer. No she's still mine. I don't know why I broke up with her. I guess the popularity got to my head and Kylie got in my head telling me that she was worthless, but she's not.

"...Madison, Mad, Madison!"I heard Kylie shout.

I snapped out of my daze and looked at her,"what?"

"What is up with you? You and the guys have been actin' so weird ever since Savannah McSlut came back,"Hollie said.

I saw Mikey wince as his fists secretly ball up into fists. He still love her. For the first time ever in months, he's showing that he still cares for her. It was a mistake. All of us made one.

"Nothing, Hollie just leave her alone,"Mikey said.

Hollie raised an eyebrow,"leave her alone? Why should I? She took my spot as captain for the cheer squad. You all were there and you congratulated her!"

"She deserved it. She is on an Allstars Team, ya can't really blame her,"Jason shrugged."Plus she is more flexible."

"Of course she is. Cos she's a slut! Bet she and her bitchy 'besties' already hooked up with someone,"Hollie smirked.

I nearly slapped her myself. She did not call the girls bitchy! Especially Perrie.

"Guys, we should go get ready for practice,"I lied, I just wanted to leave.

"Sure,"Louis said as the guys stood up.

"Bye, see ya at the game babe,"Kylie said before she kissed me.

When she pulled away and we left I gagged before using my sleeve and wiping her lipgloss off my lips.

As we left the upper yard and walked down the stairs to head to the gym we passed by the others. Anthony and his group of friends along with the other girls.

I felt the pain, the girls were our group of friends. I remember everytime at lunch we'd head to our little table outside. Most of us would eat while we talk. Savannah would just eat a piece of candy and that was it or a bag of chips or something from the vending machine. Gabby and Ang would share half a sandwich or something 'cause they always shared lunch. Perrie would always lay her head on my shoulder while Jade tried to learn a new cover either on her guitar or ukulele and sometimes Perrie or the other girls would join. And since the guys are show off sometimes they'd play arm wrestle while I'd either record it or help referee. Or we'd show the girls new moves we learned at rehearsals. I wish that we'd have that again. But it probably won't happen. The girls won't forgive us.

On our way to the gym we passed by the choir room. I saw the twins singing and having fun with their choir friends. People thought it was gay and nerdy but some people from the football team, from the cheerleading team, a lot of people from our school from different cliques joined.

"Alright so Perrie, this is heart break week, what is your song choice for your performance?"the choir teacher Mr. Albert asked as he stood up from the front of the classroom and sat on one of the chairs.

Perrie smiled as she stood up,"uh yeah Good Girl by Carrie Underwood. My story is uh, I've had a relationship this past year with a guy, a wonderful guy. He well uh broke up with me for Kylie Benson. So this song means a lot to me.."

I quickly caught up with the guys so I wouldn't have to hear it. She dedicated to me, I was the reason why she was heartbroken. I'm the cause for her heart break....

~*~

3 minutes left on the clock of the first quarter. We were against another high school that was really good but this year our team's doing really well. I heard the screams of the crowd. I don't know how but some ToBeOners managed to get in, probably some guy selling the tickets...

"Alright guys, Alamia you pass it to Withers(Spencer),"the coach ordered.

I rolled my eyes,"only is butter fingers here can catch it."

"That was once Madison, let it go,"Spencer muttered."Jeez calm down."

"Enough enough,"the coach barked shutting us up.

As the game started believe me I passed the ball to him, at his face. But of course he got it and shot it through the hoop.

"And that's the end of the first half. Now our own West High Tiger Cheerleaders!"the annoying announcer said as all the teams got off the course.

I sat on the sidelines with the rest of the team. Mikey, Jason, and Louis next to me as the cheerleaders got on the floor.

Of course it brought a smile to Mikey's face as he saw Savannah prance around doing what she loves. I didn't know how to describe and everytime Savannah tried to explain it to me I'd get confused. But she did turns, flips, twisty things, and uh yeah. Of course she was in the spotlight being captain and all which pissed Hollie off that she got distracted almost running into the wall.

But then I saw one thing that enraged me. A sign that Perrie and Jade were holding.

It was beautiful, but I didn't like what it said. Written in beautiful gold cursive to represent our school was this: 'Go Team Go! We love you Spence, Wes, Tony, Dyl, and Dre!'

Before I knew it I did something that I'd regret later. I punched Spencer square in the face.

MWAHAHAHA I feel very evil >:)

Much Love Guys

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxx