Chapter 16: Moving To Japan!!

***Savannah's POV***

I know what you're thinking; how was the showcase? Oh brilliant. I saw Mikey and the others..well except for the girls, don't know why...

Mikey wanted to talk, thank god Robert and Michaeleddie were there, they dragged me out. And well Rob like the sassmaster he is, he snapped at Mikey.

Right now it's a Saturday and it was so boring in the cheer house.

"I'm bored,"Riley announced.

"Ditto,"I mumbled.

All of us were in our lazy clothes; sweaters, tank-tops, sweater, hoodies, the stuff like that. We were all in our living room, us girls on our phones while the boys watched the game.

My phone started ringing. I looked at my screen and my eyes stinged. It was Mikey calling me. How could I tell? Well the contact pic was of him hugging me form behind, his arm around my waist as we both smiled. The ringtone was 'Little Things' by 1D. I wanted to delete the contact but how will I know that it's not him when he's calling me?

"Is it him?"Gabi asked.

I sighed as I nodded,"yup. Not answering either."

Then my phone went silent. I looked to see that I have a voicemail.

"I'm uh..I'm gonna be right back,"I said as I got off from my spot on the couch and walked to me and Gabi's room.

It was your average sized room. Regular white walls, two closets, two twin sized beds on the opposite sides of each other, and a window. Of course with cheer and all that we really didn't have time to like decorate it. 

I sat on my unmade bed and crossed my legs. I tied my hair in a messy bun before listening to the voicemail.

"Uh hey. Um, it's me. Wait that was stupid, you have caller ID. I-I miss you and I mean it. I know what I did was..unforgivable, but you can't forget about what has happened these past weeks. I miss you and uh..call me back 'kay? Love you,"he said before it ended.

Did he really love me? No. He cheated on you Savannah. He manipulated you. I bet he only dated you because of the dare and 'cause my parents are famous. Well no sir it's not gonna happen again. I am not gonna make the same mistake I did before.

I need to make a change. 

I called my mom,"hello?"

"Hey Savannah,"My mom chirped.

"Hi mom. I miss you,"I said.

"Awe I miss ya too honey. The kids miss you a lot, especially Bryan and the girls."

"I miss them too."

"So honey what do you want?"

"Uh I-I was hoping if I could uh dye my hair maybe. I know that you guys are having a delay and aren't coming here till a few more months so I called."

"Alright. Just be careful in L.A. Jenee's mom's said that you can stay with her if you'd like 'cause Gabi is staying in the cheer house."

"I'll consider it. Thanks ma. I love you."

"Bye. Love you too."

Hmm...What to do now.

I couldn't tell Lita, the twins, the guys about that I'm about to do. It's a risk, but uh I'm willing to take it.

I picked up my phone and went on yelp. I typed in Hair Salons and looked for the best one. I am doing this for me. I was thinking of getting snake bite piercings, but uh a little extreme, even for me.

I typed in the number of the best salon that I written in horrible black ink that made my usual neat handwriting look like chickenscratch.

"A+ Hair Salon this is Kelly how may I help you?"I heard a woman chirp.

"Uh hi um I was hoping if I can make an appointment for hair dying,"I asked nervously.

"All your hair or...?"

"Uh all of it would be good and without bleaching it too,"I added.

"Of course. So the only time we have open is next Saturday at 3 PM."

'That would be great."

"So what name shall I leave under it?"

"Uh Savannah McKnight,"I replied.

"Alright. See you then."

She hung up and I laid on my bed.

Then the bed jolted and moved around. I looked to see Gabi.

"Hey you look happy,"she chimed.

I smiled,"feeling great too. It's gonna be a new me. Not gonna deal with anymore boy problems. I came to L.A. not to find or be in a relationship but to be on SMOED."

"That's the spirit..kinda. Also what are you planning to do?"

"Dye my hair. I was gonna get snake bite piercings, but I don't think Eddie will be ok with it."

"True. Orby might be cool about it, but Eddie..oh you're gonna die,"Gabi joked.

I laughed at her comment,"I know. Did your hear him during practice yesterday? He was singing 'Death Of The Cheerleaders' like no."

"Oh believe me. Eddie will be the death of me. I'm kidding. I love him, he and Orby are like..the best coaches ever."

"True. I lost 5 pounds in the first week of practice with SMOED and nearly had a panic attack."

"Yup. You scared me 'cause I actually thought you were gonna faint."

"Eh, don't worry 'bout me. I'm fine. Plus I have a good health insurance so I'll be fine."

"Yeah 'cause your parents are like super, crazy famous. Like 1D."

"Ah Jesus. Not that famous...hopefully 'cause when they are shoot Imma move to Japan, 'cause hopefully I doubt that they have a lot of fans there."

"Ah the beautiful land of Japan."

"Been there so uh yeah, nice 'cause they have Pikachu!!!"

"Indeed they do."

"..this is why Jenee control us..now I see what she means when she says we cray."

"Oh no we not crazy..we fabulous."

I burst out of laughter cos her facial expressions.

Short chapter and I literally screamed when i saw the new episode of Cheerleaders on Awesomenesstv. Screw Josh mah Robbie is gonna be in SMOED *clapping my hand in a ghetto way* oh no honey he still in MAH story....This is why I have no friends...

Much Love Guys.

Smooches!

~IaMmE_Chick

PS: Did I tell you I love you ;)?