Chapter 29: The Shy Girl

***Perrie's POV***

I can't believe he did that. I raced down from my seat in the stands and kneeled down to Spencer.

"Perrie?"he asked as he covered his eyes from all the bright lights.

"Yeah, I'm right here ok?"I said.

"Alamia what were you thinking?"I heard the coach scream.

I turned around to see the man mad as hell. His face red, the veins in his forehead bulging.

"You're benched for the rest of this game,"he said before storming off.

I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and I crossed my arms across my chest,"what the hell was that for Madison?! What the hell did Spencer ever do to you?"

"Perrie I swear I wasn't thinking I-"

"Don't you dare play the victim card. You wanted him to get hurt 'cause you're such a cold hearted person,"I screeched at him.

"Perrie, don't..."

"Madison, tell me, what has he ever done to you that-"

He cut off by crashing his lips onto mine. I pushed him off.

"Perrie.."

I smirked evilly,"now, if I remember correctly. You broke up with me. You can't do that anymore. And..did you forget, you have a girlfriend, and you kissed me. So, technically she won't get mad at me, but at you."

I walked away back to my boyfriend who I sat next to him as he held an icepack to his face.

"You ok?"he asked me.

"He kissed me,"I muttered.

He stood up,"I'm gonna kill him."

"No you won't. Spence, let's just sit down, 'kay?"I said.

He sighed,"I-I just don't want him to break you again ok? He had you before, but he lost you. And he has to take everything because he's 'famous' and popular."

"Hey, you're popular, and I don't really care about his fame,"I shrugged.

He chuckled before pecking my cheek,"I love you Per."

I love you. Those words struck me. Madison said that to me a lot, but did he ever mean it?

***Angelina's POV(The Next Day)***

First period. Chemistry. I have it with Dylan, Jason, and annoyingly Delilah.

"Alright we're gonna get in groups of four; Adam, Denise, Kimberly, and Jimmy. Kaitlyn, Ruby, Zack, and Chester. Blake, Kat, Kelly, and William. Angelina, Dylan, Delilah, and Jason. And finally Alyssa, Ben, Joshua, and Serena,"our teacher Mrs Johnson said.

"No no no,"I mumbled.

"Hey at least you have me,"Dylan smiled.

"True,"I said as my lips curved into a smile.

He gave me a peck on the lips before Delilah and Jason sat in the desk across from us.

"Ugh,"Delilah gagged.

"Delilah, glad to see that you're still your same ol' unpleasant self,"I said.

Dylan snickered,"burn..."

Delilah and Jason both looked at me surprised. Yup, I'm not shy anymore. Well at least Dylan got me to get out of my shell.

"So hope you two have fun sucking each other's faces,"I grinned.

"That's my girl,"Dylan laughed as he put his arm on my shoulder.

***Savannah's POV***

So a lot of things have gotten out of hand, people always ask me if Mikey and I hate each other but we don't, we're just friends now.

 "..so are you and Mikey friends?"a freshmen girl asked me.

"Uh yeah,"I replied.

"Oh, I thought you two hate each other,"she said."Well uh nice talking to you."

She left which left me leaning on the handrail waiting for my friends to come.

"So who's she?"I heard Mikey ask as he stood next to me.

"Just some freshmen. She asked if we're friends,"I replied.

"What did you say?"he smirked.

"I said that we're still friends, boy was she shocked,"I chuckled.

"Yeah. I mean we're friends and on good terms so yeah,"I said before unwrapping the wrapper of my Cotton Candy Dum Dum and popping it in my hand.

He laughed,"god you never changed did you?"

"Nope. Still not hungry. Trying to keep my figure, plus if I'm gonna keep my spot as a flyer I need to work and keep this weight,"I said.

"You're a skinny, tall twig,"he joked.

"That is offensive,"I stated.

"Whatever floats your boat,"he said.

"I'm a flyer I don't go on boats,"I teased.

"Hey Savannah,"Anthony said as he walked towards us.

"Um, you should uh get back to them,"Mikey said quietly.

"Yeah, see ya around?"I asked.

"Sure,"he smiled.

As I walked towards my group of friends I couldn't help but think of Mikey.

"Hey was he bothering you?"Andre asked.

"Nah, just catching up a little,"I said.

"You sure?"Anthony asked me.

"Yes, oh my god Tony, I'm fine,"I giggled before I pecked his lips.

"Alright, I just wanted to make sure. I love you alright?"he murmured as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his forehead against mine.

"Love you too,"I mumbled.

"EW ALRIGHT YOU TWO SEPERATE! SEPERATE!"Andre started screaming.

We laughed as we let go.

***Perrie's POV***

"Alright students, as you may know Georgie Rose and Destinee are the two students representing this school and going to England we have two transfers from South Shields coming to our school and our class,"Miss Newman said.

Me and Jade looked at each other. Grins spread across our faces.

"Now please welcome..Jesy Henry and Leigh-Anne Bakers,"Miss Newman explained.

My heart skipped. It can be.

And coming through the door was a familiar red head and black hair with crazy dark blue streaks. Oh my god, it is them.

Kind of a cliffy. Usually every chapter my story has a 1000 words but this one only has 888 words :/ I'm updating cos @SaphireG12 is always asking me so here Gabbeh. BTW IF only you guys can read our convo rite now you will die of laughter. Pic of Dylan on the side

Much Love Guys

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxx