Chapter 45: All My Fault. All My Damn Fault.

***Madison's POV***

I gripped the edge of the table once I heard what Spencer said. Justin tried to stop me but before I knew it I already had Spencer by the collar and backed up against a random wall in the mall.

"What did you say?"I grit between my teeth.

He didn't faze and didn't seem to be intimidated by my whole facade,"I said, it's thanks to you that Perrie broke up with me."

"I heard that part idiot, I meant the part after that,"I hissed once Justin got me off of him and slowly calming me down.

Spencer sent me a sad look, which made my whole thought of being mad vanish,"I said. She's moving to London. Jade, Leigh-Anne, Jesy, and her got signed to Virgin Records. They could've moved to Hollywood but instead they're going to London."

"Why are you telling me this now?"I quipped quietly as I looked at my feet. Hoping for the answer I knew might be answer.

"She's suppose to leave in a few weeks, but she requested to leave early. They're leaving today,"his voice answered.

I looked up to see my friend quite sad. Depressed to be honest. I saw how shook up he was. He truly did care for her.

"Hey, thanks for um, taking care of her when I was a douche dude. I really appreciate it,"I told him, he gave me a weak smile.

"It's fine. God, I know you're crazy for her and she's crazy for you. So, dude, chase her,"Spencer say."Go get her before it's too late." 

"What?"I asked, not quite understanding what she meant.

He rolled his eyes at me, probably thinking how stupid I was,"her flight leaves in an hour. The airport is not too far from here and hopefully there isn't an traffic. Go!"

He pushed me and Spencer near the exit of the mall and ushering me to go on. I sent him a thankful smile as Justin and I ran to the parking lot.

God where the hell is his car? Oh, there it is. I hopped into the passenger seat as I kept on telling Justin to hurry up. When we finally reached the highway I pressed on Perrie's speed dial. I was so sure that she wouldn't pick up, but she surprised me when she did.

"Hello?"she answered. Her accent still reminding me that she is British because I tend to forget about it.

I sighed in relief,"Perrie.."

"Oh...What do you want?"

Her harsh tone caught me by surprised. Though I'm not surprised why she spoke to me like this. I was rude to her before so her speaking to me like this was no wonder.

"Look, Spencer told me what you're doing. I know it's your dream, but please. Stay here. Stay in L.A. Stay with me."

"Madison, I know you mean well. I'm glad you're finally having an epiphany, but it's not just about me. What about Leigh-Anne and Jesy? What about my sister? Bloody hell what about me?! Do you even care to think that this is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity? You're already blessed to be signed and to have your dreams come true. But, but now it's my turn."

"What about us Perrie? Have you even thought about that, huh?"I fought.

"There is no us Madison. You made that very clear. Nothing you can say will change that,"she persisted. I heard a sigh and I could tell that she has her bottom lip between her teeth and that she was running her hand through her now pale, blonde hair. Yup, I know her that well."Look, I gotta go. We just arrived at the airport. Don't do anything stupid. I - I'll never forget you, you know that right? Bloody hell I'm crying."

I heard her chuckle but it sounded so bitter and her voice that was once so full of joy and happiness was now hollow. The joy and happiness I bet was killed by me. The hurt that I've brought to her life, the hurt that she didn't deserve. 

"-I have to go. Bye Mad."

"Wait Perrie, I-"

But before I can say that last two words she desperately needed to hear from me, she hung up. I cursed as I shoved my phone back in my coat pocket. I looked out the window hoping we'd get there in time. But from the looks of this traffic, it seems as if I'm gonna be going nowhere in time.

"Jesus Christ can't we like skip lanes or something?"I beg."The lane of the left isn't full of traffic!"

"Mad we have to cross 2 busy lanes to reach that one,"Justin responds."And if we do take that lane it'll be a longer time to get there!"

"I don't care. I need to see her, Justin. God bloody hell I just..she's the only one who's willing to put up with my bipolar attitude right now. She's the only closure I have right now, I need her."

He cocked an eyebrow at me but gave a small smile,"you said bloody hell. Wow, she's an influnce on you."

I gave him a sad smile as I looked out my window to see the clear skies. Perfect flying weather."Yeah. I don't know what'll I do when she leaves. I know she has feelings for me. I just need her to realize what's gonna happen. I'm 16. I shouldn't be making mistakes like this."

Justin shrugged as his eyes focused on the road ahead of him. We managed to go to the free lane."High school does that. Relax, everybody mistakes."

I swallowed the huge lump in my throat,"but you haven't made mistakes that can ruin your whole life."

"What do you mean?"

Little by little I told him what has happened these past months. The months when a certain cheerleader name Savannah McKnight decided to become part of our lives which brought in the lovely Gabby Friedman, the sweet Angeina Romeo, the sweet caring side of Lita, the sarcasm of Jade Edwards, and the beautiful bombshell Perrie Edwards who seemed to be so important to me. 

Justin stayed silent once I finished.

"I knew it, you're disappointed in me."

He shook his head,"not disappointed. How could I? You are after all my little brother. Just, everyone makes mistakes, though they're not as bad as yours. Hey Perrie isn't mad at you."

"She isn't?"

"Heck no. Judging by what you're telling me she's not mad, not anymore."

"Then how does she feel?"

"Hurt."

"What?"

"She's hurt. Hurt because you left her when she needed you most. She thinks that once she leaves this place, she leaves the hurt that it gave her when she was here. Madison, she's not angry anymore, not at you, not at Savannah, not at the guys, not at anyone. Even that bitch of ex girlfriend you had."

I laughed,"you hate Kylie as well?"

"Are you kidding? I was literally gonna clean your mouth with soap from the sinful mistake you made by dating, that, that thing! Dad and Mom literally wanted to choke her after her talk about why she doesn't eat pizza. I bet Perrie would've just stuff her face, am I right?"

"Yea..She doesn't really care what people think of her. Well, she use to."

"Don't worry. We'll make it."

I hope we do. For the sake of me and whatever's left of me and Perrie's relationship.

5 more chapters and an epilogue then The New Girl is over! Oh my god...

Much Love Guys.

~IaMmE_Chick

xx