Chapter 43 Part l: Masquerade Ball

***Angelina's POV***

I looked in the mirror. My brown hair perfectly curled at the end as it was tied in a side ponytail. My eyes free from my prescription glasses and contacts inserted in. Lipgloss applied on my lips neatly. My smokey eye make-up nicely did. The lashes of my eyes nice and long and thick thanks to the mascara. Cream colored feather dangly earrings on my ears. A black chained necklace with 'Love' in gold cursive laid on my chest. 

I stood up and crouched down and picked up my pair of high heels. I slipped them on and gently put on the buckles so it wouldn't scratch me. I then took the light pink, beautifully made mask and put it carefully on my face. I saw the eyemakeup I did clearly and perfectly.

I left my room with my light, silk, pink clutch with black lace in my hand. The other hand holding the ends of the dress so I wouldn't step on it. 

"My little baby's growing up,"I heard my mom cry when I reach the bottom of the stairway.

I laughed,"mom you have Claire, Johnny, and Theresa."

My dad chuckled before placing a hand on my mom's shoulder,"right. Now young lady I want you home by midnight. I know it's a Friday night, but still-"

"Daddy, don't worry. My friends will bring me back before. I'm a big girl dad,"I reassured my father befor giving him a hug.

"God they grow up so fast,"my mom sniffled before wiping away her tears.

I saw Claire roll her eyes,"mom, you have two children left and they're babies! I'm sure you'll be fine. Now let Ang go because Perrie, Jade, Leigh-Anne, and Jesy are outside. Wow, they're a band right?"

I nodded,"yup. And I better go. Savannah had Trevor drop her off and Gabby has Wes."

"No kissing boys and don't do anything you'll regret!"I heard my Dad call before I left the house.

I climbed in the limo and sat next to Jade and Perrie and across from Leigh-Anne and Jesy. Of course they all looked fabulous. But I like Jade's dress the best.

"Nice dress Jay,"I commented.

She grinned at me,"took me an hour to find but it was well worth it."

It was a nice emerald green color. Long, and silk. It was an over the shoulder thing but it looked nice. On the bustier part it was nice and tight while the bottom was flowy. It was green, like her eyes.

Short preview lol! Sorry I haven't updated a lot. Been busy cos of school and lately I've been getting detention lol 

Much Love Guys.

~IaMmE_Chick