Chapter 47: Bitter, Sassy, and Hurt

***Lita's POV***

A Few Weeks Later

I stared at the ham and cheese sandwich Andrea got me but I didn't want it. I pushed it aside and when I did I heard Andre and some others sigh in disappointment.

"Li, you have to eat something,"Andre pleaded."Please."

"Not hungry,"I grumbled as I met the eyes of several concerned friends of my behavior now.

Ever since the masquerade ball, me beating up Hollie-which ended with a broken nose, score!-, and the departure of all my close friends, I'm not the same 'badass Lita'.

Ang won Queen of the dance, and well, Jason won king. The fun part was how Delilah had a fit and the Principle literally threatened to bring me up if she doesn't behave and that shut her up

I haven't um, really heard from the guys. I see them every so often, I see Mikey all the time since he's literally in all my classes. They're still together, they've changed, more like their oldselves. But I can't get over the fact that because of their mistakes I lost my closest friends and that I was so insecure about my relationship with them. I wasn't fit to be part of their glamourous life.

I heard my boyfriend mutter in disapproval,"Lita, please, just, eat something. Anything! How long have you been without food?"

I murmured the answer but not clear enough for him to hear, even if he was sitting next to me.

"What?"Anthony asked, the first time he's spoken this whole period.

"3 days,"I said louder, not caring if they knew.

Andrea gasped as she picked up the sandwich,"Li, I'm sorry, but I am gonna shove this down your mouth and I am not gonna let it come back up. You could have a problem, god-"

"Stop, please,"I beg."Y-You make it sound like I'll become anorexic or something.."

"Lita, it might happen. We only wants what's best for you,"Anthony chided.

"Y-You guys don't know what's best for me!"I snapped as my fist collided on the table causing it to shake and the sandwich to fall to the ground. They all look shocked as to my tantrum. I softened up as I stood up,"I - I think I'm gonna walk around. Get my mind off things."

As I walked away I heard Andrea teasingly yell something,"hey Sanchez I don't care if I have to shove food down your throat! After all we are gonna be sister-in-laws because you and Andre are practically married!"

"ANDREA!"I hear my boyfriend shout back in sheer embarrassment.

I honestly thought it was cute how his twin think we'll have a future together. I never thought about my future, ok, I did once. I imagined me being married-yeah laugh at me, the sweet side of Lita's coming out, bite me-, having all the girls still as my best friends, my kids running around picking on each other as my husband tries to stop them, and to be honest, I imagine Madison, Mikey, Jason, Louis, and I to be friends again. I miss them, I really do. But I'm too proud of my pride that I can't let myself to forgive them. God, I miss how annoying Jason's fun facts use to be, or how everytime Mikey put his head on my shoulder and his hair literally pokes my cheeks, or how Madison's Instagram face makes me die from laughter, or how Louis puffs up his chest when I act supposedly 'tough' or that I was taller than him. I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I miss those idiots.

I saw Madison sitting on the table as Louis showed him something from his iPhone. Jason was reading some book by Stephen King and Mikey was writing something, probably lyrics to a new song or something. I just did what was right and ran in their direction and threw myselves at them and pulling them into a hug. Which involved all of us laying on the table, them on their backs and me on my stomach as I pulled them in a hug.