Chapter 21: Mixed Emotions

(A/N this is inspired by Glee! So if you find the part than comment below :) )

***Gabby's POV***

I was on my way to my locker to put away my textbooks and of course my backpack so I wouldn't have to lug it with me after school. I did my combo and put my books on the shelf and hung my backpack on the hook before closing my locker door. But when I did I was face to face with Louis.

"Hey,"he smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes,"Louis."

"Look Gabby-"

"It's Gabrielle to you,"I sneered.

He looked hurt, but he managed to put a smile on, well a fake one,"anyway, uh, I-I know things are good between us. And I'm sorry. I-I was hoping if things can get back to normal between us."

I smirked as I crossed my arms,"now if I remember correctly, you cheated on me. Sorry but not sorry I don't think so. But bye!"

I left him shocked as I walked away to the yard to find the other girls.

"Hey Gab,"I heard Jade say as she linked her arms around mine.

"What's up?"I asked.

"So Anthony, from the other Populars invited us to hang with him,"Savannah informed.

"Did you ask Ang if she wanted to join us?"I ased hopefully.

Perrie sighed hesitantly,"yeah. She said no. She was crying today, I-I don't know why though."

"Hey are you girls alright?"I asked the twins.

"No,"Jade muttered."We..we got kicked out of the choir. Hollie managed to do something."

Savannah looked enraged,"what?! Hold on give me a second real quick."

She stormed off to find Hollie while we desperately followed her.

"Ah shit's gonna go down,"Perrie mumbled.

***Savannah's POV***

"Hollie,"I shouted when I saw her.

She looked startled though.

When I found her she glared at me,"what do you want McKnight?"

She stood up so we were the same height well that's because of her heels but anyway.

Mikey stood behind her supportively which broke my heart to be honest. He use to do that for me.

"Did you get Perrie and Jade kicked off the choir?"I questioned.

She smirked,"yeah what about it?"

"It was the only thing keeping them sane when I was gone,"I growled.

"Savannah calm down,"Madison said.

"No you shut up Alamia. That was the only thing keeping Perrie sane after you dump her for Trashy McTrash Trash,"I snapped.

"Well you're back so they don't need it anymore,"Hollie sneered.

"You have no right to take them out."

"Well, as a matter of a fact I do. I allowed them to do this for far too long. After what Perrie is doing, interferring with Madison and Kylie's relationship it was the only thing right to do."

"Oh please you wanted them to be miserable because you're such a coldhearted bitch."

"What did you just call me?"

"A miserable, self-centered bitch, who has spent every waking minute to ruin me every since I got to this god damn school. I'm officially over it!"

"I don't care for your attitude."

"Well I don't give a hot wet monkey's ass what you care for! You'e not the boss of me anymore Hollie. I'm not scared of you anymore. See I don't care anymore Hollie and that means I can finally tell you exactly what I think of you. I have hated you ever since the day I met you. You are a horrible person who never had a nice word to say about any of my friends! So don't you dare think for a second that they didn't hate you too!"

"If I were you, I would choose my next few words very carefully."

"What are you gonna do? Blackmail me? I have no thing to lose Hollie. You've taken everything of mine Hollie, I have nothing left!"

"Yoy get the hell away from us!"

"How 'bout you make me get the hell away you from you?"

"Delilah call the Principle."

"Delilah you pick up that phone and I swear to God I will shove my foot so far-"

"That's assault!"

"No this is assault!"I shouted as I pushed her but of course Mikey got her.

Hollie looked at me shocked. I stood there, my breathing heavy as I stormed off. Not 'cause of Hollie, but because I was so disappointed in myself for that. That I let that go so far. I guess that all the rage I had about Mikey was finally let out. Did I really do that? Or did I let my emotions get the better of me?

"Savannah,"Perrie began as she stood next to me side hugging me.

They led me to the bathroom as my heavy breathing slowed down.

"We get that everybody needs a front to hide how they're really feeling but Savannah it's been months. You have to get over this!"Gabby said."You don't have to be scared to have feelings!"

"That's crap. Of course I do!"I mumbled.

"Why? We're all having 'em,"Perrie said.

"Not like mine!"I shouted."No one understands!"

"Understands what?"Jade asked.

"That if I start crying and letting out my emotions I don't think I'll ever stop!"I exclaimed as hot tears cascaded down my cheeks, my expressions rageful. I kicked a bathroom stall door leaving it to hit the stall walls.

I panted as more tears rapidly fell down and hit the floor.

"I would've broke the door off or something,"Perrie grinned as her own tears get the better of her.

"That's your specialty,"I chuckled bitterly.

Gabby sat down in the corner of the bathroom, patting on it motioning to us to sit as well.

I sat next to her as I cried into her shoulder. After months of keeping on an act, I'm finally letting my tears go. 

"I can't take it. Seeing him and knowing that I wasn't worth hearing the truth. What chance do I have of not being an idiot or hurting someone without him letting me know who I really am?"I said.

"Hey that's what we're here for,"Jade said giving me a weak smile."Friends forever right?"

"Friends forever,"we muttered as the sound of all our mixed tears filled the air.

Friends forever. But how come I have a feeling something is missing?

This made me cry. Oh my god.....

Much Love Guys.

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxx