Chapter 24: The Backfire

***Mikey's POV***

 I rolled my eyes as Hollie continued rambling and rambling about the Justin Bieber concert she was going to later tomorow night. 

Hollie's a sweetish girl, kind of. I couldn't stop thinking about the fight she and Savannah had. It surprised me definitely because Savannah is always so nice to everyone. And maybe the words she said was true, but did Hollie really take everything from her?

"..babe, are you listening?"Hollie asked nudging me.

"Uh yeah,"I lied.

"Hollie, can I talk to you?"I heard a familiar voice say."I owe you an apology."

"Sit down,"Hollie muttered.

Savannah silently obeyed as she sat next to Hollie.

"Okay, look, all I can is that I'm really-"

"Shut up,"Hollie said."You were absolutely right. Everything you said, you were right. I was horrible to you and your friends."

"You know, maybe this is a lesson. Maybe uh you could start being nicer-"

"Cut the crap, will ya? I don't care about that. I don't care about people. I care about you guys and well my friends of course."

Hollie sighed heavily before continuing,"there's no lesson here. There's no happy ending. There's just, nothing."

"I wasn't completely right. Sure I dispise you, but I don't hate you,"Savannah said."I don't truly hate people, I just dispise them. And I was completely out line. I just had pent up anger in me that I haven't let out for months."

Now I felt guilty. It was 'cause of me that she blew up in Hollie. Savannah was always nice and never had a mean thing to say to anyone unless she had a reason.

"We cool?"Savannah asked.

Hollie smirked,"no I stil dispise you McKnight."

Savannah grinned mischeviously,"same here Price. Frenemies?"

"Eh whatever,"Hollie said.

"Well I uh better leave you two alone. I really hate the smell of burning plastic,"Savannah said standing up and smoothing the front of her jeans from the wrinkles. She looked at us and I saw hurt and sadness in her eyes."I-I wish for the best for you two."

"Thanks,"Hollie said quietly.

Savannah waved a quick bye before she left. 

My heart sunk and my chest got tight. This isn't really happening is it?

"That was really cool of her,"I said softly.

"Yeah. But I'm still probably gonna make her life a living hell."

Annnnddddd she's back.

***Louis' POV***

I was in the office waiting in anticipation. Gabby blacked out so did Wesley but the guy had it coming for him.

"..alright Gabby you're free to go. Just keep the ice pack on your cheek to keep the swelling done and numb it a little bit,"I heard Yolanda say causing me to stand up.

"Thanks Nurse Yolanda,"I heard Gabby's tiny voice reply.

When she got out my chest tightened. She had an ice pack pressed against her cheek from the punch I did.

As her eyes looked up and met mine a scowl appeared on her face,"what are you doing here?"

"Look Gabby I am so sorry-"

"Why did you punch Wesley? What did he ever do to you Louis? Why do you always  make sure that happiness doesn't exist for me?!"

That wasn't half wrong. I didn't want happiness to exist for her unless I was the cause of it. Wait, what am I saying?

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to punch you-"

"Oh bet you meant to punch Wes?! That's a pathetic attempt Louis. I'm sick of you always meddling in my business. Why do you care so much?"

"I-I.."I couldn't really find an answer.

"Mr. DiPippa,"she said, but it wasn't her voice, it was Mr. Buckley's."Mr. DiPippa, WAKE UP."

I jolted out of my seat causing me to fall out. I heard laughter as my eyes peeled open. I groaned in pain. I then saw Mr. Buckley leaning over me giving me a glare,"Mr. DiPippa, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't sleep in my class and pay attention."

Sleep? Wait that means it was a dream.

I immediately got to my feet as my eyes scanned for Gabby. But when I did my eyes sting as it began to water.

Sitting next to Gabby was Wesley. That part of the dream was real.

"..Lou, Lou, babe are you alright?"I heard Maryse's shrill voice ask.

No. No. No this isn't happening. Maryse isn't my girlfriend, I didn't cheat on Gabby, this..this is just a nightmare and I'll wake up out of it. No shut up Louis you're talking crazy talk. Wait what no? Stop, too many thoughts in my head. Stop. Stop. STOP!

My breathing got heavy as my knees buckled. I grabbed the desk corner for support so I wouldn't fall,"M-Mr. Buckley, can I go get a drink?"

He sighed as he rubbed his temples,"very well Louis, but please hurry and try not to fall asleep face first in the fountain."

I nodded a thank you as I headed to the door. I past by Gabby and Wesley. Hearing her laugh thanks to him pained me. 

Tears brimmed my eyes and a fat one fell out, but I wiped it before anyone saw.

I don't know if I'm delusional because at the corner of my eye I saw her looking straight at me. No, she couldn't have. She hates me. Good job Louis. She'll never forgive you. Never.

***Perrie's POV***

We are still at the zoo and my partner Spencer. We are at the monkey exhibit looking at all the different species.

"Hey that one looks like you,"I joked, nudging Spencer and pointing at the baboons."

"Which one?"he smirked.

"The one with the colorful bum."

He smiled,"your accent's really cute."

See the whole time we've been cracking each other up and ended up being friends. A coicidence is that he is also friends with Anthony.

"It's an accent Spence, get over it. If you go to England they'll say that about you probably."

He laughed,"true..Ok so what animal should we do for our project?"

"How 'bout the giraffes?"I said randomly.

"Sure, random thought, but sure,"he agreed.

Maybe I'm finally getting over Spencer. Maybe I can finally find someone who'd actually care for me. Woah calm down there Perrie. Baby steps..baby steps.

I literally sped this up and wrote this in 10 minutes and my fingers are throbbing cause we are leaving my uncle's house in like 3 minutes so I have to hurry even right now. Oh my god I am tired...

Much Love Guys.

~IaMmE_Chick

Xxxxx

PS: Tomorrow I have to finish my essay in the last minute so I probably won't be able to update as much. Also I live on the West Coast for those of you who don't know (San Fran) so you know the time zone. Probably wake up at like 10 or 11 in the morning XD