Chapter 19: Where You Belong

• Dedicated to Cory Monteith

***Gabby's POV(The Next Day)***

Today since I'm no longer part of The Populars, I didn't really have to wear any of the clothes they gave me. I changed into tattered skinny jeans, a black halter top, a black crochet beanie, black converse, and some friendship bracelets.

I brushed my teeth and did mini braids in my hand. I sprayed some of Curious by Britney Spears' before heading down to the kitchen.

I got a bowl and put it on the counter while looked for the milk carton and the box of Krave cereal. When I finally got it down I ate my breakfast while listening to 'Just Give Me A Reason' by P!nk. The only sounds audible to me were my crunches and of course the music playing.

"..Gabby you ready for school?"my Mom asked me.

I nodded before putting my bowl in the sink,"yup."

"Do you need a ride to school?"she asked me as she took an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Nah. I'm just gonna walk."

"Alright. Love you,"she said as she planted a kiss on my cheek before I left.

I had my backpack slung over my shoulder as I walked to school. I saw Louis with Maryse Diabese on my way there and it killed me. I gulped and swallowed my tears before I continued walking.

Man..who knew heartbreaks were this hard?

***Perrie's POV***

I woke up thanks to the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned as I rolled over my bed and hit the snooze button. I dragged myself out of bed along with my pillow.

I looked to my left to see Jade still asleep. I lifted my pillow and hit her in the face causing her to wake up. No I'm not mean, this is our usual schedule so yeah no harm done.

I brushed my teeth and brushed my dark brown hair but it still turned out wavy, oh well. I picked out: a black pullover that was kind of like a crop top so it was cute right above my hips, gray skinny jeans, black combat boots, a gray beanie, I changed my nose stud to a nose ring, and some bangles. I did my make-up, well technically just eyeliner and chapstick with bright dark red Baby Lips on. 

I left the bathroom to see that Jade was already done changing. She had on a simple skinny jeans, her black 'Boy London' shirt, a light gray beanie, Cheetah Print VANS, hoop earrings, and some of her bangles.

She went to brush her teeth while I headed to the kitchen. I past by the maid and the servant while heading to the dining room.

I sat down on a chair and went on my laptop.

I guess you can say that we're rich. Well since me mum has her own clothes line which is huge in South Shields and in London that's one reason and the other is because my dad is a music producer, one of the best in England so that's another. 

"Hello Miss Perrie, what would you like for breakfast?"one of the maid, Emily asked.

I shook my head,"nah. Not really hungry but thank you anyway. Hey did Dee and Blake leave yet?"

"Uh yeah your mum dropped them off,"Emiky replied.

"Oh thank you,"I said before Emilly scurried off.

Then coming down the stairs were Jade.

"Hey Per,"she greeted as se made herself Pumpkin Spice Tea and added milk to it.

"Hey,"I said.

"So what do we have for today?"she asked before taking a sip of her tea.

"Not much. We have music and we have to present the song, well the assignment today at the auditorium along with the sophomores,"I responded before taking a sip of my cup of hot chocolate that Emily made for me.