Author's thoughts

Hi all, here's a few things I want to say...

This story has been on my computer for many years, it’s the story I believe is some of my best work and I was always scared to post it out of fear everyone else thought it sucked. Thanks so much to everyone who has enjoyed it and plans to read book 2 which will be posted today.

Why I hold this story in a high regard is the fact I never got stuck, I wrote it all in about three weeks from start to finish, the idea was picture clear and I’ve never had that happen with a story since. The words poured from my fingers and I like who they all are.

Evie, our reserved hero, Caleb, our strong yet silent alpha, Jamie is the light I use to brighten a scene, give a break from the seriousness of it all. I love writing for them and hope the next story is just as good. A lot happens, it will be much longer too. Those who are fans of Evie and Caleb, trust me you want to read book 2.

Lastly I want to mention Jake. He’s actually a major lead in another story

Evie is apart of my Celestin City series and in that series I write 4 different girls, Zoe is the first and Jake is a major role in her story. She’s a cop and in her story is when vampires become public. That is and will continue to be mentioned in Evie’s story so I wanted to explain it real quick.

I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter, I know it doesn’t feel like an end and it’s not, it sets up the beginning for book 2 so please check it out.