Book 6⌇1. Don't You Look Delectable

Chapter 1 ∣  Don't You Look Delectable

-Keegan

"Leave," I growled, my electric blue eyes piercing down into the succubus that lay beneath me, her body trembling and quaking with her desirable release. Lifting away from my bed, I walked over to my clothes hanging on the dark plush chair. After dressing into ebony jeans and a gray t-shirt that reflected my natural eyes, I glanced over my shoulder, Natasha still breathlessly tangled in the sheets.

"Keegan—please," Natasha's voice was just above a whisper, brushing her shoulder-length black hair behind her ears, her eyes had reverted to a warm brown, locking with mine.

Sighing and narrowing my eyes at her, I stated, "I thought I told you to leave. Why are you still in my bed acting like a desperate whore?"

Her eyes widened while her jaw lowered, her grip on the sheets tightened when I chuckled at her reaction.

Though she narrowed her eyes and angrily yelled at me, I could see the tears in her eyes. "Fuck off! You're such an ass!"

"Anytime doll," I shrugged my shoulders and walked around the bed, taking my shoes into my hands and lacing them up. "Just remember," my eyes flickered to hers and I sneered, "You're the one always creeping into my bed, even after the way I continue to treat you."

Natasha was furious, freeing herself of the sheets, her leathery wings extending from her back as she pushed off the bed and attempted to lay her hands on me. In the next second, I stood from the chair and grabbed her by the neck, slamming her against the wall.

"As much as I admire the fire in you," her hands went up and wrapped around my wrist, trying with all her strength to free herself from my grip, "I'd rather not have someone kill me, especially someone as pathetic and weak such as yourself."

Gasping for air, my eyes shifted to their electric blue and with it, taking her energy, the blueish-white wisps leaving her and filling me. Continuing to struggle, she slammed her fist down on my arm, trying to move her head from side to side, but I held her still.

She felt it the moment I touched her soul, ready to draw it from her body and devour it. Pleading me with her eyes, I begrudgingly let go, releasing my hold of her neck. Natasha dropped to the floor, coughing while her hands rubbed her bruised neck.

Turning and walking away, I moved toward the door, resting my hand on the door handle before saying, "One more thing. Disobey me again and I will rip that pretty little soul of yours and cast it into abyssal darkness."

"Yes sir," Natasha coughed out, her eyes lifting from the floor.

Looking at her one last time, I chuckled darkly, exiting the room and calling, "Oh, be a dear and clean yourself up. You look absolutely terrible."

Closing the door behind me, I walked down the long hall from my bedroom, passing servants, maids, slaves, and those who had come to ask me for something. When didn't they always need something?

There had been a drastic shift in the way everyone saw me. After turning on my own father in a risen anarchy among the demons, I'd betrayed my own blood to save my life. My father was a tyrant and for many years, kept his ways in place, teaching my brother and me how to lead, should he die and one of us take his place.

My brother Kalyn, was killed by his slave a while ago. That same slave, I attempted to make mine, but before I could, was so greedily stolen away from me by a pureblood vampire. A rogue prince on Earth that somehow managed to traverse the space between our plains. I'd been planning to kill her anyway, she had been proving no use to me as she couldn't produce an heir.